axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Nandana Mihindukulasooriya" <nandana....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Duplicate jars in war?
Date Wed, 27 Aug 2008 21:19:01 GMT
Hi Eran,
     This  [1] is the reason for having the mex-impl jar and in Axis2 1.4.1
mex-impl jar doesn't contain the module.xml and only mex.mar contains the
module xml. But yes, the classes are present both in the jar and mar. Not
sure whether soap monitor jar also present due to a similar reason.

thanks,
nandana

[1] - https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2-3745

--