axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Jay Chauhan" <jay.s.chau...@gmail.com>
Subject Calling a webservice from another webservice in Axis2
Date Fri, 01 Aug 2008 06:41:50 GMT
Hi,

I have two Axis2 webservices, A and B. these services use AXIOM databinding.

I have a client ServiceBClient.java , when I call the
SericeBClient.callService() from standalone program it works just fine as it
should. However, when I try to call the same code from within Service A
then i get the following error:

=====================
[WARN] triggerActionNotSupportedFault: messageContext: [MessageContext:
logID=urn:uuid:02DD9A9B9453513B981217564336177] problemAction:\
 urn:anonOutonlyOpResponse
[ERROR] The [action] cannot be processed at the receiver.
org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: The [action] cannot be processed at the
receiver.
        at
org.apache.axis2.addressing.AddressingFaultsHelper.triggerAddressingFault(AddressingFaultsHelper.java:373)
        at
org.apache.axis2.addressing.AddressingFaultsHelper.triggerActionNotSupportedFault(AddressingFaultsHelper.java:336)
        at
org.apache.axis2.handlers.addressing.AddressingValidationHandler.checkAction(AddressingValidationHandler.java:149)
        at
org.apache.axis2.handlers.addressing.AddressingValidationHandler.invoke(AddressingValidationHandler.java:55)

I have the services.xml as suggested in  AXIOM service section of Quick
start guide:   http://ws.apache.org/axis2/1_4/quickstartguide.html

What can I do to call a webservice from another,

Any suggestion is appreciated.

-Jay