axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Amila Suriarachchi" <amilasuriarach...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Hi!How to use self-developed class at Axis2 through Tomcat6(like socket pool)? How can I get the socket pool instance at webservice server-side class?
Date Fri, 01 Aug 2008 04:43:42 GMT
see the org.apache.axis2.transport.http.AxisServlet Class.

This servlet class has declared in the web.xml and when a http request comes
tomcat calls this Servlet.

Like wise if you can call the same servlet with the proper httpRequest and
response object yousing your socket pool it would work.

thanks,
Amila.