axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Deepak Vishwakarma <vdeepa...@yahoo.co.in>
Subject How can I configure AXIS2 so that it does not ignore whitespace in element
Date Tue, 12 Aug 2008 12:39:11 GMT
Hi,

 I am trying to verify a signed SOAP request. But, somehow the digest created for Soap Body
doesn't match the one present in the SOAP request for the SOAP Body. While signing the ignorable
whitespace characters are taken into consideration. But, when the request is received at the
server it doesn't contain the ignorable whitespace characters.

 For example when the content of a MessageElement containing text like
<TEXT> Value</TEXT> is accessed the leading space is not returned.

 It seems that Axis2 is automatically ignoring whitespace characters present in the Body of
the SOAP Request.

 Is there anyway to access the full content of the element or to configure
AXIS2 so that such whitespace values are always returned in the element values?

Thanks & Regards,
Deepak.