axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From yashaswee <yashaswee.m...@capgemini.com>
Subject To create axisproviderlib.sda for SAP XI
Date Tue, 26 Aug 2008 10:37:06 GMT

Hi experts,

In order to enable the Axis SOAP Adapter, we have followed the
instructions contained in the SAP note 1028961.
According to these instructions, to use the Axis framework in the SOAP
adapter, we must compress the following Axis JAR files, version 1.4, in
aii_af_axisprovider.sda:
1)axis.jar
2)commons-discovery-0.2.jar
3)commons-logging-1.0.4.jar
4)commons-net-1.0.0-dev.jar
5)wsdl4j-1.5.1.jar
there is an existing aii_af_axisprovider.sda file in the kit provided in
service marketplace.
it is instructed to replace the following empty
jar files with the those inclued in Axis 1.4 src package
(http://ws.apache.org/axis/):
1)axis.jar
2)commons-discovery-0.2.jar
3)commons-logging-1.0.4.jar
4)commons-net-1.0.0-dev.jar
5)wsdl4j-1.5.1.jar

i have downloaded a src package but though I am able to see
1)axis.jar
2)commons-discovery-0.2.jar
3)commons-logging-1.0.4.jar
4)wsdl4j-1.5.1.jar

I cannot find the file ' commons-net-1.0.0-dev.jar' anywhere.
i couldn't find it on the net also,
Please help.