axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Eran Chinthaka" <eran.chinth...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Duplicate jars in war?
Date Wed, 27 Aug 2008 20:58:26 GMT
Hi Deepal,

If it is that the module.mar contains the module.xml and the lib contains
the jars, then there is something wrong in that.

I just looked at both the jar and mar files and they contain the same thing.

IMHO, they should have only released mar files and must have removed jar
files. I think this is an error in the release script.

Thanks Tammo for finding this out.

Thanks,
Chinthaka