axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Eran Chinthaka" <eran.chinth...@gmail.com>
Subject Tips on improving Axis2 client performance
Date Wed, 20 Aug 2008 04:23:18 GMT
Hi Experts,

Axis2 has now come to a state where people use it within their research
projects. One of the problems they often encounter is Axis2's client
thread-safety. As we all know our stubs are not thread-safe. One can not
start multiple threads and use the same thread. This we consider as a
feature and not a bug and I have no issue with it.

So the option is to use multiple stubs with different threads. BUT ....
there are things that we can tweak to improve the performance even with
these restrictions.
Even if some one is
1. invoking multiple Web services with two (or more) stubs, within the same
JVM or
2. invoking two separate operations with the same stub

these tweaks might be useful.

One of the tricks I can think of is to use

--
With Mettha,
Eran Chinthaka

Health is the greatest gift; contentment is the greatest wealth; trusting is
the best relationship; nirvana is the highest joy. - Dhammapada