axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Saminda Abeyruwan" <samin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [axis2] jar dependency
Date Sun, 29 Jun 2008 15:17:10 GMT
When I needed to figure out the dependency graph for a particular Maven2
module (ex: axis2-kernel) I used the following mvn command,

mvn clean install -X > tmp.txt

-X is the debug mode and it is quite verbose regrading the dependency graph.
In this case I just redirected the output to "tmp.txt" file. It will show
you info such as dependencies transitive dependencies, which dependencies
used for compilation after traversing the dependency tree etc.

Don't know would the above approach will help in your research.

Thank you!

Saminda

--
Saminda Abeyruwan