axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Saminda Abeyruwan" <samin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Extensions to Axis2/Java deployment engine
Date Tue, 17 Jun 2008 11:58:36 GMT
Hi Devs,

First phase of the implementation plan is to use axis2-kernel, axis2-adb and
create the org.apache.axis2.osgi_<version>.jar bundle, which will salvage
some existing code from current Axis2 OSGi implementation. New
implementation will include the activator, builders, and most importantly
AxisConfigurator. I will package legacy jars as bundles and use the existing
bundles, which will be fully operational  in  Equinox. Will provide you with
the working sample asap.

I wanted to write the activator and stuff to axis2-kernel and axis2-adb
itself. But for the first step lets provide this as an extension.

Thank you!

Saminda