axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Saminda Abeyruwan" <samin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: AXis2-1.4 xmlbeans MTOM
Date Fri, 06 Jun 2008 06:32:09 GMT
svn co http://wso2.org/repos/wso2/trunk/wsas/java/modules/samples/MTOM

This sample will answer all your questions.

Thank you!

Saminda

On Thu, Jun 5, 2008 at 7:44 PM, Karunanidhi, Meena <
Meena.Karunanidhi@permanenttsb.ie> wrote:

>  Anyone looking into this…
>

>  ------------------------------

in the message (or duly authorised to be responsible for the delivery of the message to such
 person). You are specifically prohibited from copying this message or delivering the same,
or any part thereof, to any other person, whomsoever or howsoever, unless you receive written
authorisation from us to do.

> If you are anyone other than the intended addressee, or person duly authorised and responsible
for the delivery of this message to the intended addressee, you should destroy this message
and notify us immediately.

> Please note that we accept no responsibility whatsoever in the event that this message
or any other email message or any part thereof becomes known or is communicated to anyone
other than the intended recipient or other person authorised in writing by us to receive it,
howsoever arising and disclaim all liability for any losses or damage which may be sustained
by any person as a result thereof.

> permanent tsb is a trading name of Irish Life & Permanent plc which is regulated
by the Financial Regulator and is a tied insurance agent for Irish Life Assurance plc.

> Irish Life & Permanent plc is a limited liability company registered in Dublin under
No. 222332. The company's registered office is: Irish Life Centre, Lower Abbey Street, Dublin
1.

Saminda Abeyruwan

Senior Software Engineer
WSO2 Inc. - www.wso2.org