axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Lawrence Mandel <lman...@ca.ibm.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Axis2 OSGi bundle. Phase 1
Date Mon, 23 Jun 2008 19:07:27 GMT
Thanks Saminda. One further request, how about creating a wiki page to
track this effort. The wiki can link to the CVS repo, the PDF, related
projects, etc.

I think it best if this effort is as visible as possible.

Lawrence

"Saminda Abeyruwan" <samindaa@gmail.com>
06/23/2008 01:43 PM
Please respond to