axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "adisesha" <adisesha.neelaiah...@in.ness.com>
Subject How to Debug Axis2 Engine
Date Thu, 05 Jun 2008 13:53:07 GMT

Sending to Dev team, kindly provide me details to debug this class as I am
getting "Exception in thread "JMSWorker-1" java.lang.NullPointerException "
exception in JMSMessageReceiver.java which does n't have any solution yet in
net.

Many thanks

  _____

From: adisesha [mailto:adisesha.neelaiahari@in.ness.com]
Sent: Thursday, June 05, 2008 6:11 PM
To: 'axis-user@ws.apache.org'
Subject: How to Debug Axis2 Engine

Hi,

How can I debug
axis2-1.4\modules\kernel\src\org\apache\axis2\transport\jms\JMSMessageReceiv
er.java (axis2 engine)?

http://wso2.org/library/225 will helps us to debug web service & not axis2
code. And which jar file has this class? I feel this is part of module which
cant be debugged?

Thanks in advance

Disclaimer

The information contained in this communication is intended solely for the use of the individual
or entity to whom it is addressed and others authorized to receive it.   It may contain confidential
or legally privileged information.   If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby
notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking any action in reliance on the
contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received
this communication in error, please notify us immediately by forwarding this email to MailAdmin@ness.com
and then delete it from your system. Ness technologies is neither liable for the proper and
complete transmission of the information contained in this communication nor for any delay
in its receipt.