axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Deepal jayasinghe <deep...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SVN Commit 671127
Date Thu, 26 Jun 2008 04:37:01 GMT
Hi Dustin ,
I agree with you that removing the constructor is wrong , however that
one is misleading. Thought it takes the ConfigurationContext it does
nothing , and other thing is all the methods in Axis2 engine is statics
, so creating a instance make no sense to me.

If you want I can add the constructor back ?

--
Thanks,
Deepal