axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Asankha C. Perera" <>
Subject Re: Sample i/p message for Axis2 JMS
Date Mon, 09 Jun 2008 15:14:13 GMT
> Can some one provide me the sample i/p message or Client program to
> put message in to Message Queue. I have almost tried all combinations.
Have you looked at

Basically, the JMS transport is able to read any text/binary JMS message
(with a SOAP/XML, plain text or binary payload) as a request message or
> While working on Axis2 services with JMS I am getting “Exception in
> thread "JMSWorker-1" java.lang.NullPointerException ". I don’t see any
> suggestions for this, so started debugging Axis2 engine. I realized
> the issue is with expected input message. When I added
> outMessage_.setJMSReplyTo(outQueue)_in client program;  then this
> issue is fixed, & do have exception else where at
> msgContext.setEnvelope(JMSUtils./getSOAPEnvelope/(message, msgContext,
> in)); -- NullPointerException.
> I have 2 issues here.
>       1. Adding  <parameter name="transport.jms.ReplyDestination"
> locked="true">Testme</parameter> in services.xml /& axis2.xml is not
> considered in (  *if* (replyTo == *null*)
> {Parameter param =
> msgContext.getAxisService().getParameter(JMSConstants./REPLY_PARAM/);)
> why is it expecting client message to have
> “outMessage_.setJMSReplyTo(outQueue);__” _ Any suggestions on this please.
The JMS transport in the Axis2 project is deprecated, and scheduled for
removal. All new development/bug fixes only takes place on the version
currently hosted here
>       2. Can you provide me sample Client program to put message with
> all JMS constants required for JMSMessageReceiver. I have almost spent
> more than 2 weeks to fix these issues.
If you would like to get development support for this with Axis2, let me
know personally

View raw message