axis-java-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Fatima Shabbir" <fatimashabbirah...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Rampart Deployment - Correct Tomcat Server Log
Date Tue, 03 Jun 2008 08:49:27 GMT
I have copied all the jars and the mars to the lib and modules folder of
axis2 respectively. No success.

Thanks

On Tue, Jun 3, 2008 at 9:42 AM, Nandana Mihindukulasooriya <
nandana.cse@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>   Have you tried [1] ? You need to copy those jars in to lib directory in
> the  Axis2  war.
>
> thanks,
> nandana
>
> [1] -
> http://markmail.org/message/epf7kyw4gfno2lst?q=list:org%2Eapache%2Ews%2Erampart-dev+java%2Elang%2ENoClassDefFoundError:+org/apache/axis2/wsdl/codegen/extension/ModulePolicyExtension#query:list%3Aorg.apache.ws.rampart-dev%20java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError%3A%20org%2Fapache%2Faxis2%2Fwsdl%2Fcodegen%2Fextension%2FModulePolicyExtension+page:1+mid:eqq2ygu5cnmn2eme+state:results
>
>
> On Tue, Jun 3, 2008 at 11:29 AM, Fatima Shabbir <
> fatimashabbirahmed@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>
>>
>> [root@genetix bin]# sh catalina.sh run
>> Using CATALINA_BASE:   /usr/tomcat/
>> Using CATALINA_HOME:   /usr/tomcat/
>> Using CATALINA_TMPDIR: /usr/tomcat//temp
>> Using JRE_HOME:       /usr/lib/jvm/java-1.5.0-sun
>> Jun 3, 2008 9:28:32 AM org.apache.catalina.core.AprLifecycleListener init
>> INFO: The Apache Tomcat Native library which allows optimal performance in
>> production environments was not found on the java.library.path:
>> /usr/lib/jvm/java-1.5.0-sun-1.5.0.10/jre/lib/amd64/server:/usr/lib/jvm/java-1.5.0-sun-1.5.0.10/jre/lib/amd64:/usr/lib/jvm/java-1.5.0-sun-1.5.0.10/jre/../lib/amd64:/var/oracle/oracle/product/10.2.0/client_1/lib://usr/axis2c/lib
>> Jun 3, 2008 9:28:32 AM org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol init
>> INFO: Initializing Coyote HTTP/1.1 on http-8080
>> Jun 3, 2008 9:28:32 AM org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina load
>> INFO: Initialization processed in 823 ms
>> Jun 3, 2008 9:28:32 AM org.apache.catalina.core.StandardService start
>> INFO: Starting service Catalina
>> Jun 3, 2008 9:28:32 AM org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngine start
>> INFO: Starting Servlet Engine: Apache Tomcat/6.0.13
>> Jun 3, 2008 9:28:32 AM org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig deployWAR
>> INFO: Deploying web application archive sample.war
>> Jun 3, 2008 9:28:33 AM org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig deployWAR
>> INFO: Deploying web application archive axis2.war
>> Jun 3, 2008 9:28:35 AM org.apache.axis2.deployment.ModuleDeployer deploy
>> INFO: Deploying module: addressing-1.2
>> Jun 3, 2008 9:28:35 AM org.apache.axis2.deployment.ModuleDeployer deploy
>> SEVERE: The rampart-1.3.mar module, which is not valid, caused
>> org/apache/axis2/wsdl/codegen/extension/ModulePolicyExtension
>> java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
>> org/apache/axis2/wsdl/codegen/extension/ModulePolicyExtension
>>         at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass1(Native Method)
>>         at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(ClassLoader.java:620)
>>         at
>> java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(SecureClassLoader.java:124)
>>         at
>> org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader.findClassInternal(WebappClassLoader.java:1817)
>>         at
>> org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader.findClass(WebappClassLoader.java:872)
>>         at
>> org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader.loadClass(WebappClassLoader.java:1325)
>>         at
>> org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader.loadClass(WebappClassLoader.java:1204)
>>         at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClassInternal(ClassLoader.java:319)
>>         at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method)
>>         at java.lang.Class.forName(Class.java:164)
>>         at org.apache.axis2.util.Loader.loadClass(Loader.java:253)
>>         at org.apache.axis2.util.Loader.loadClass(Loader.java:224)
>>         at
>> org.apache.axis2.deployment.ModuleBuilder.loadModuleClass(ModuleBuilder.java:63)
>>         at
>> org.apache.axis2.deployment.ModuleBuilder.populateModule(ModuleBuilder.java:93)
>>         at
>> org.apache.axis2.deployment.repository.util.ArchiveReader.readModuleArchive(ArchiveReader.java:470)
>>         at
>> org.apache.axis2.deployment.ModuleDeployer.deploy(ModuleDeployer.java:70)
>>         at
>> org.apache.axis2.deployment.DeploymentEngine.doDeploy(DeploymentEngine.java:587)
>>         at
>> org.apache.axis2.deployment.RepositoryListener.init(RepositoryListener.java:200)
>>         at
>> org.apache.axis2.deployment.RepositoryListener.init2(RepositoryListener.java:63)
>>         at
>> org.apache.axis2.deployment.RepositoryListener.<init>(RepositoryListener.java:58)
>>         at
>> org.apache.axis2.deployment.DeploymentEngine.loadRepository(DeploymentEngine.java:127)
>>         at
>> org.apache.axis2.deployment.WarBasedAxisConfigurator.getAxisConfiguration(WarBasedAxisConfigurator.java:204)
>>         at
>> org.apache.axis2.context.ConfigurationContextFactory.createConfigurationContext(ConfigurationContextFactory.java:60)
>>         at
>> org.apache.axis2.transport.http.AxisServlet.initConfigContext(AxisServlet.java:486)
>>         at
>> org.apache.axis2.transport.http.AxisServlet.init(AxisServlet.java:406)
>>         at
>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapper.loadServlet(StandardWrapper.java:1161)
>>         at
>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapper.load(StandardWrapper.java:981)
>>         at
>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.loadOnStartup(StandardContext.java:4042)
>>         at
>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.start(StandardContext.java:4348)
>>         at
>> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChildInternal(ContainerBase.java:791)
>>         at
>> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChild(ContainerBase.java:771)
>>         at
>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHost.addChild(StandardHost.java:525)
>>         at
>> org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployWAR(HostConfig.java:825)
>>         at
>> org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployWARs(HostConfig.java:714)
>>         at
>> org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployApps(HostConfig.java:490)
>>         at
>> org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.start(HostConfig.java:1138)
>>         at
>> org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.lifecycleEvent(HostConfig.java:311)
>>         at
>> org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleSupport.fireLifecycleEvent(LifecycleSupport.java:117)
>>         at
>> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.start(ContainerBase.java:1053)
>>         at
>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHost.start(StandardHost.java:719)
>>         at
>> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.start(ContainerBase.java:1045)
>>         at
>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngine.start(StandardEngine.java:443)
>>         at
>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardService.start(StandardService.java:516)
>>         at
>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardServer.start(StandardServer.java:710)
>>         at org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina.start(Catalina.java:566)
>>         at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>>         at
>> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
>>         at
>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>>         at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)
>>         at org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap.start(Bootstrap.java:288)
>>         at org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap.main(Bootstrap.java:413)
>> Jun 3, 2008 9:28:35 AM org.apache.axis2.deployment.ModuleDeployer deploy
>> INFO: Deploying module: soapmonitor-1.2
>> Jun 3, 2008 9:28:35 AM org.apache.axis2.deployment.ModuleDeployer deploy
>> SEVERE: The rahas-1.3.mar module, which is not valid, caused
>> org/apache/axis2/receivers/AbstractInOutMessageReceiver
>> java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
>> org/apache/axis2/receivers/AbstractInOutMessageReceiver
>>         at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass1(Native Method)
>>         at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(ClassLoader.java:620)
>>         at
>> java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(SecureClassLoader.java:124)
>>         at
>> org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader.findClassInternal(WebappClassLoader.java:1817)
>>         at
>> org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader.findClass(WebappClassLoader.java:872)
>>         at
>> org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader.loadClass(WebappClassLoader.java:1325)
>>         at
>> org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader.loadClass(WebappClassLoader.java:1204)
>>         at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClassInternal(ClassLoader.java:319)
>>         at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method)
>>         at java.lang.Class.forName(Class.java:164)
>>         at org.apache.axis2.util.Loader.loadClass(Loader.java:253)
>>         at org.apache.axis2.util.Loader.loadClass(Loader.java:224)
>>         at
>> org.apache.axis2.deployment.DescriptionBuilder.loadMessageReceiver(DescriptionBuilder.java:189)
>>         at
>> org.apache.axis2.deployment.ModuleBuilder.processOperations(ModuleBuilder.java:262)
>>         at
>> org.apache.axis2.deployment.ModuleBuilder.populateModule(ModuleBuilder.java:193)
>>         at
>> org.apache.axis2.deployment.repository.util.ArchiveReader.readModuleArchive(ArchiveReader.java:470)
>>         at
>> org.apache.axis2.deployment.ModuleDeployer.deploy(ModuleDeployer.java:70)
>>         at
>> org.apache.axis2.deployment.DeploymentEngine.doDeploy(DeploymentEngine.java:587)
>>         at
>> org.apache.axis2.deployment.RepositoryListener.init(RepositoryListener.java:200)
>>         at
>> org.apache.axis2.deployment.RepositoryListener.init2(RepositoryListener.java:63)
>>         at
>> org.apache.axis2.deployment.RepositoryListener.<init>(RepositoryListener.java:58)
>>         at
>> org.apache.axis2.deployment.DeploymentEngine.loadRepository(DeploymentEngine.java:127)
>>         at
>> org.apache.axis2.deployment.WarBasedAxisConfigurator.getAxisConfiguration(WarBasedAxisConfigurator.java:204)
>>         at
>> org.apache.axis2.context.ConfigurationContextFactory.createConfigurationContext(ConfigurationContextFactory.java:60)
>>         at
>> org.apache.axis2.transport.http.AxisServlet.initConfigContext(AxisServlet.java:486)
>>         at
>> org.apache.axis2.transport.http.AxisServlet.init(AxisServlet.java:406)
>>         at
>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapper.loadServlet(StandardWrapper.java:1161)
>>         at
>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapper.load(StandardWrapper.java:981)
>>         at
>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.loadOnStartup(StandardContext.java:4042)
>>         at
>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.start(StandardContext.java:4348)
>>         at
>> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChildInternal(ContainerBase.java:791)
>>         at
>> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChild(ContainerBase.java:771)
>>         at
>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHost.addChild(StandardHost.java:525)
>>         at
>> org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployWAR(HostConfig.java:825)
>>         at
>> org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployWARs(HostConfig.java:714)
>>         at
>> org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployApps(HostConfig.java:490)
>>         at
>> org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.start(HostConfig.java:1138)
>>         at
>> org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.lifecycleEvent(HostConfig.java:311)
>>         at
>> org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleSupport.fireLifecycleEvent(LifecycleSupport.java:117)
>>         at
>> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.start(ContainerBase.java:1053)
>>         at
>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHost.start(StandardHost.java:719)
>>         at
>> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.start(ContainerBase.java:1045)
>>         at
>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngine.start(StandardEngine.java:443)
>>         at
>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardService.start(StandardService.java:516)
>>         at
>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardServer.start(StandardServer.java:710)
>>         at org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina.start(Catalina.java:566)
>>         at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>>         at
>> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
>>         at
>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>>         at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)
>>         at org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap.start(Bootstrap.java:288)
>>         at org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap.main(Bootstrap.java:413)
>> Jun 3, 2008 9:28:36 AM org.apache.axis2.deployment.ServiceDeployer deploy
>> INFO: Deploying Web service: version.aar
>> Jun 3, 2008 9:28:36 AM org.apache.axis2.deployment.ServiceDeployer deploy
>> INFO: Deploying Web service: MyService.aar
>> org.apache.axis2.deployment.DeploymentException: Processing Operations
>> Modules with an error of The following error occurred during schema
>> generation: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: Class Not found :
>> SimpleService
>>         at
>> org.apache.axis2.deployment.repository.util.ArchiveReader.processServiceGroup(ArchiveReader.java:147)
>>         at
>> org.apache.axis2.deployment.ServiceDeployer.deploy(ServiceDeployer.java:79)
>>         at
>> org.apache.axis2.deployment.DeploymentEngine.doDeploy(DeploymentEngine.java:582)
>>         at
>> org.apache.axis2.deployment.repository.util.WSInfoList.update(WSInfoList.java:201)
>>         at
>> org.apache.axis2.deployment.RepositoryListener.update(RepositoryListener.java:271)
>>         at
>> org.apache.axis2.deployment.RepositoryListener.checkServices(RepositoryListener.java:189)
>>         at
>> org.apache.axis2.deployment.DeploymentEngine.loadServices(DeploymentEngine.java:110)
>>         at
>> org.apache.axis2.deployment.WarBasedAxisConfigurator.loadServices(WarBasedAxisConfigurator.java:257)
>>         at
>> org.apache.axis2.context.ConfigurationContextFactory.createConfigurationContext(ConfigurationContextFactory.java:74)
>>         at
>> org.apache.axis2.transport.http.AxisServlet.initConfigContext(AxisServlet.java:486)
>>         at
>> org.apache.axis2.transport.http.AxisServlet.init(AxisServlet.java:406)
>>         at
>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapper.loadServlet(StandardWrapper.java:1161)
>>         at
>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapper.load(StandardWrapper.java:981)
>>         at
>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.loadOnStartup(StandardContext.java:4042)
>>         at
>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.start(StandardContext.java:4348)
>>         at
>> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChildInternal(ContainerBase.java:791)
>>         at
>> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChild(ContainerBase.java:771)
>>         at
>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHost.addChild(StandardHost.java:525)
>>         at
>> org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployWAR(HostConfig.java:825)
>>         at
>> org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployWARs(HostConfig.java:714)
>>         at
>> org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployApps(HostConfig.java:490)
>>         at
>> org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.start(HostConfig.java:1138)
>>         at
>> org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.lifecycleEvent(HostConfig.java:311)
>>         at
>> org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleSupport.fireLifecycleEvent(LifecycleSupport.java:117)
>>         at
>> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.start(ContainerBase.java:1053)
>>         at
>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHost.start(StandardHost.java:719)
>>         at
>> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.start(ContainerBase.java:1045)
>>         at
>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngine.start(StandardEngine.java:443)
>>         at
>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardService.start(StandardService.java:516)
>>         at
>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardServer.start(StandardServer.java:710)
>>         at org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina.start(Catalina.java:566)
>>         at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>>         at
>> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
>>         at
>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>>         at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)
>>         at org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap.start(Bootstrap.java:288)
>>         at org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap.main(Bootstrap.java:413)
>> Caused by: org.apache.axis2.deployment.DeploymentException: Processing
>> Operations Modules with an error of The following error occurred during
>> schema generation: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: Class Not found :
>> SimpleService
>>         at
>> org.apache.axis2.deployment.ServiceBuilder.populateService(ServiceBuilder.java:381)
>>         at
>> org.apache.axis2.deployment.repository.util.ArchiveReader.buildServiceGroup(ArchiveReader.java:98)
>>         at
>> org.apache.axis2.deployment.repository.util.ArchiveReader.processServiceGroup(ArchiveReader.java:140)
>>         ... 36 more
>> Caused by: org.apache.axis2.deployment.DeploymentException: The following
>> error occurred during schema generation: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
>> Class Not found : SimpleService
>>         at
>> org.apache.axis2.deployment.ServiceBuilder.populateService(ServiceBuilder.java:346)
>>         ... 38 more
>> Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
>> Class Not found : SimpleService
>>         at
>> org.apache.axis2.deployment.DeploymentClassLoader.findClass(DeploymentClassLoader.java:88)
>>         at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:306)
>>         at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:251)
>>         at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClassInternal(ClassLoader.java:319)
>>         at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method)
>>         at java.lang.Class.forName(Class.java:242)
>>         at
>> org.apache.ws.java2wsdl.SchemaGenerator.<init>(SchemaGenerator.java:121)
>>         at
>> org.apache.axis2.deployment.util.Utils.fillAxisService(Utils.java:306)
>>         at
>> org.apache.axis2.deployment.ServiceBuilder.populateService(ServiceBuilder.java:339)
>>         ... 38 more
>> Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: Class Not found :
>> SimpleService
>>         at
>> org.apache.axis2.deployment.DeploymentClassLoader.findClass(DeploymentClassLoader.java:84)
>>         ... 46 more
>> Jun 3, 2008 9:28:36 AM org.apache.axis2.deployment.ServiceDeployer deploy
>> SEVERE: The SimpleService.aar service, which is not valid, caused
>> Processing Operations Modules with an error of The following error occurred
>> during schema generation: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: Class Not found
>> : SimpleService
>> org.apache.axis2.deployment.DeploymentException: Processing Operations
>> Modules with an error of The following error occurred during schema
>> generation: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: Class Not found :
>> SimpleService
>>         at
>> org.apache.axis2.deployment.repository.util.ArchiveReader.processServiceGroup(ArchiveReader.java:147)
>>         at
>> org.apache.axis2.deployment.ServiceDeployer.deploy(ServiceDeployer.java:79)
>>         at
>> org.apache.axis2.deployment.DeploymentEngine.doDeploy(DeploymentEngine.java:582)
>>         at
>> org.apache.axis2.deployment.repository.util.WSInfoList.update(WSInfoList.java:201)
>>         at
>> org.apache.axis2.deployment.RepositoryListener.update(RepositoryListener.java:271)
>>         at
>> org.apache.axis2.deployment.RepositoryListener.checkServices(RepositoryListener.java:189)
>>         at
>> org.apache.axis2.deployment.DeploymentEngine.loadServices(DeploymentEngine.java:110)
>>         at
>> org.apache.axis2.deployment.WarBasedAxisConfigurator.loadServices(WarBasedAxisConfigurator.java:257)
>>         at
>> org.apache.axis2.context.ConfigurationContextFactory.createConfigurationContext(ConfigurationContextFactory.java:74)
>>         at
>> org.apache.axis2.transport.http.AxisServlet.initConfigContext(AxisServlet.java:486)
>>         at
>> org.apache.axis2.transport.http.AxisServlet.init(AxisServlet.java:406)
>>         at
>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapper.loadServlet(StandardWrapper.java:1161)
>>         at
>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapper.load(StandardWrapper.java:981)
>>         at
>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.loadOnStartup(StandardContext.java:4042)
>>         at
>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.start(StandardContext.java:4348)
>>         at
>> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChildInternal(ContainerBase.java:791)
>>         at
>> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChild(ContainerBase.java:771)
>>         at
>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHost.addChild(StandardHost.java:525)
>>         at
>> org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployWAR(HostConfig.java:825)
>>         at
>> org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployWARs(HostConfig.java:714)
>>         at
>> org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployApps(HostConfig.java:490)
>>         at
>> org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.start(HostConfig.java:1138)
>>         at
>> org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.lifecycleEvent(HostConfig.java:311)
>>         at
>> org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleSupport.fireLifecycleEvent(LifecycleSupport.java:117)
>>         at
>> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.start(ContainerBase.java:1053)
>>         at
>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHost.start(StandardHost.java:719)
>>         at
>> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.start(ContainerBase.java:1045)
>>         at
>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngine.start(StandardEngine.java:443)
>>         at
>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardService.start(StandardService.java:516)
>>         at
>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardServer.start(StandardServer.java:710)
>>         at org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina.start(Catalina.java:566)
>>         at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>>         at
>> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
>>         at
>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>>         at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)
>>         at org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap.start(Bootstrap.java:288)
>>         at org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap.main(Bootstrap.java:413)
>> Caused by: org.apache.axis2.deployment.DeploymentException: Processing
>> Operations Modules with an error of The following error occurred during
>> schema generation: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: Class Not found :
>> SimpleService
>>         at
>> org.apache.axis2.deployment.ServiceBuilder.populateService(ServiceBuilder.java:381)
>>         at
>> org.apache.axis2.deployment.repository.util.ArchiveReader.buildServiceGroup(ArchiveReader.java:98)
>>         at
>> org.apache.axis2.deployment.repository.util.ArchiveReader.processServiceGroup(ArchiveReader.java:140)
>>         ... 36 more
>> Caused by: org.apache.axis2.deployment.DeploymentException: The following
>> error occurred during schema generation: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
>> Class Not found : SimpleService
>>         at
>> org.apache.axis2.deployment.ServiceBuilder.populateService(ServiceBuilder.java:346)
>>         ... 38 more
>> Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
>> Class Not found : SimpleService
>>         at
>> org.apache.axis2.deployment.DeploymentClassLoader.findClass(DeploymentClassLoader.java:88)
>>         at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:306)
>>         at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:251)
>>         at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClassInternal(ClassLoader.java:319)
>>         at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method)
>>         at java.lang.Class.forName(Class.java:242)
>>         at
>> org.apache.ws.java2wsdl.SchemaGenerator.<init>(SchemaGenerator.java:121)
>>         at
>> org.apache.axis2.deployment.util.Utils.fillAxisService(Utils.java:306)
>>         at
>> org.apache.axis2.deployment.ServiceBuilder.populateService(ServiceBuilder.java:339)
>>         ... 38 more
>> Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: Class Not found :
>> SimpleService
>>         at
>> org.apache.axis2.deployment.DeploymentClassLoader.findClass(DeploymentClassLoader.java:84)
>>         ... 46 more
>> Jun 3, 2008 9:28:36 AM org.apache.axis2.deployment.ServiceDeployer deploy
>> INFO: The HelloWorld.aar service, which is not valid, caused
>> java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: HelloWorld (wrong name:
>> org/apache/axis2/axis2userguide/HelloWorld)
>>         at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass1(Native Method)
>>         at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(ClassLoader.java:620)
>>         at
>> java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(SecureClassLoader.java:124)
>>         at java.net.URLClassLoader.defineClass(URLClassLoader.java:260)
>>         at java.net.URLClassLoader.access$100(URLClassLoader.java:56)
>>         at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:195)
>>         at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
>>         at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:188)
>>         at
>> org.apache.axis2.deployment.DeploymentClassLoader.findClass(DeploymentClassLoader.java:73)
>>         at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:306)
>>         at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:251)
>>         at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClassInternal(ClassLoader.java:319)
>>         at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method)
>>         at java.lang.Class.forName(Class.java:242)
>>         at
>> org.apache.ws.java2wsdl.SchemaGenerator.<init>(SchemaGenerator.java:121)
>>         at
>> org.apache.axis2.deployment.util.Utils.fillAxisService(Utils.java:306)
>>         at
>> org.apache.axis2.deployment.ServiceBuilder.populateService(ServiceBuilder.java:339)
>>         at
>> org.apache.axis2.deployment.repository.util.ArchiveReader.buildServiceGroup(ArchiveReader.java:98)
>>         at
>> org.apache.axis2.deployment.repository.util.ArchiveReader.processServiceGroup(ArchiveReader.java:140)
>>         at
>> org.apache.axis2.deployment.ServiceDeployer.deploy(ServiceDeployer.java:79)
>>         at
>> org.apache.axis2.deployment.DeploymentEngine.doDeploy(DeploymentEngine.java:582)
>>         at
>> org.apache.axis2.deployment.repository.util.WSInfoList.update(WSInfoList.java:201)
>>         at
>> org.apache.axis2.deployment.RepositoryListener.update(RepositoryListener.java:271)
>>         at
>> org.apache.axis2.deployment.RepositoryListener.checkServices(RepositoryListener.java:189)
>>         at
>> org.apache.axis2.deployment.DeploymentEngine.loadServices(DeploymentEngine.java:110)
>>         at
>> org.apache.axis2.deployment.WarBasedAxisConfigurator.loadServices(WarBasedAxisConfigurator.java:257)
>>         at
>> org.apache.axis2.context.ConfigurationContextFactory.createConfigurationContext(ConfigurationContextFactory.java:74)
>>         at
>> org.apache.axis2.transport.http.AxisServlet.initConfigContext(AxisServlet.java:486)
>>         at
>> org.apache.axis2.transport.http.AxisServlet.init(AxisServlet.java:406)
>>         at
>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapper.loadServlet(StandardWrapper.java:1161)
>>         at
>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapper.load(StandardWrapper.java:981)
>>         at
>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.loadOnStartup(StandardContext.java:4042)
>>         at
>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.start(StandardContext.java:4348)
>>         at
>> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChildInternal(ContainerBase.java:791)
>>         at
>> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChild(ContainerBase.java:771)
>>         at
>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHost.addChild(StandardHost.java:525)
>>         at
>> org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployWAR(HostConfig.java:825)
>>         at
>> org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployWARs(HostConfig.java:714)
>>         at
>> org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployApps(HostConfig.java:490)
>>         at
>> org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.start(HostConfig.java:1138)
>>         at
>> org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.lifecycleEvent(HostConfig.java:311)
>>         at
>> org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleSupport.fireLifecycleEvent(LifecycleSupport.java:117)
>>         at
>> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.start(ContainerBase.java:1053)
>>         at
>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHost.start(StandardHost.java:719)
>>         at
>> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.start(ContainerBase.java:1045)
>>         at
>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngine.start(StandardEngine.java:443)
>>         at
>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardService.start(StandardService.java:516)
>>         at
>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardServer.start(StandardServer.java:710)
>>         at org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina.start(Catalina.java:566)
>>         at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>>         at
>> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
>>         at
>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>>         at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)
>>         at org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap.start(Bootstrap.java:288)
>>         at org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap.main(Bootstrap.java:413)
>>
>> Jun 3, 2008 9:28:36 AM org.apache.axis2.deployment.ServiceDeployer deploy
>> INFO: Deploying Web service: echo.aar
>> Jun 3, 2008 9:28:36 AM org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol start
>> INFO: Starting Coyote HTTP/1.1 on http-8080
>> Jun 3, 2008 9:28:37 AM org.apache.jk.common.ChannelSocket init
>> INFO: JK: ajp13 listening on /0.0.0.0:8009
>> Jun 3, 2008 9:28:37 AM org.apache.jk.server.JkMain start
>> INFO: Jk running ID=0 time=0/23  config=null
>> Jun 3, 2008 9:28:37 AM org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina start
>> INFO: Server startup in 4251 ms
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> On Tue, Jun 3, 2008 at 6:41 AM, Suran Jayathilaka <suran@wso2.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> In that case please post the tomcat startup log. i.e. from
>>> TOMCAT_HOME/bin, running "sh catalina.sh run" should print the log to the
>>> console.
>>>
>>> Suran
>>>
>>> Fatima Shabbir wrote:
>>>
>>>> I have installed the axis2 using the WAR provided ( not from binary), in
>>>> the servlet container (tomcat 6).
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> On 2 Jun 2008, at 14:40, Nandana Mihindukulasooriya wrote:
>>>>
>>>>  Hi,
>>>>>   Can you just start the simple Axis Server in your AXIS2_HOME, and
>>>>> post the console output ? You can do this by running the axis2server.sh
or
>>>>> .bat in the bin directory of your axis2 distribution.
>>>>>
>>>>> thanks,
>>>>> nandana
>>>>>
>>>>> On Mon, Jun 2, 2008 at 4:04 PM, Fatima Shabbir <
>>>>> fatimashabbirahmed@gmail.com <mailto:fatimashabbirahmed@gmail.com>>
>>>>> wrote:
>>>>>
>>>>>    The console output
>>>>>
>>>>>    [root@genetix ~]# cd /usr/tomcat/webapps/axis2/rampart-1.3/samples/
>>>>>    [root@genetix samples]# ant
>>>>>    Buildfile: build.xml
>>>>>
>>>>>    check.dependency:
>>>>>
>>>>>    setup:
>>>>>
>>>>>    BUILD SUCCESSFUL
>>>>>    Total time: 0 seconds
>>>>>    [root@genetix samples]#
>>>>>    [root@genetix samples]#
>>>>>
>>>>>    I have modified the build file and set the correct path accordingly.
>>>>>
>>>>>    When i point my browser to http://localhost:8080/axis2/ and go to
>>>>>    the "available modules" link in the admin page, it shows these as
>>>>>    faulty modules.
>>>>>
>>>>>    Thanks
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>    On Mon, Jun 2, 2008 at 1:55 PM, Nandana Mihindukulasooriya
>>>>>    <nandana.cse@gmail.com <mailto:nandana.cse@gmail.com>>
wrote:
>>>>>
>>>>>        Hi,
>>>>>           Can you post the console output and the server logs ?
>>>>>
>>>>>        thanks,
>>>>>        nandana
>>>>>
>>>>>        On Mon, Jun 2, 2008 at 3:10 PM, Fatima Shabbir
>>>>>        <fatimashabbirahmed@gmail.com
>>>>>        <mailto:fatimashabbirahmed@gmail.com>> wrote:
>>>>>
>>>>>            Hi
>>>>>
>>>>>            I am trying to deploy rampart v1.3. it successfully runs
>>>>>            the build file and copies all the libraries and the .mar
>>>>>            files in the relevant location. However, it fails to
>>>>>            deploy the rampart modules.
>>>>>
>>>>>            Any help would be appreciated.
>>>>>
>>>>>            Thanks
>>>>>            Fatima
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>  ---------------------------------------------------------------------
>>>>>            To unsubscribe, e-mail:
>>>>>            axis-dev-unsubscribe@ws.apache.org
>>>>>            <mailto:axis-dev-unsubscribe@ws.apache.org>
>>>>>            For additional commands, e-mail:
>>>>>            axis-dev-help@ws.apache.org
>>>>>            <mailto:axis-dev-help@ws.apache.org>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>
>>> --
>>> U. Suran Jayathilaka
>>> WSO2, Inc. - http://www.wso2.com
>>>
>>> http://suranjay.blogspot.com
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
>>> To unsubscribe, e-mail: axis-dev-unsubscribe@ws.apache.org
>>> For additional commands, e-mail: axis-dev-help@ws.apache.org
>>>
>>>
>>
>
>
> --
> Nandana Mihindukulasooriya
> WSO2 inc.
>
> http://nandana83.blogspot.com/
>
>

Mime
View raw message