axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Thilina Gunarathne" <cset...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Response SOAP Header
Date Mon, 19 May 2008 14:45:01 GMT
Hi,
Some time back we proposed to changing the Axis2 message receiver's in
such a way that the response SOAP Envelope is created and attached to
the response MessageContext before calling the service
implementation.. I'm can't remember whether we did it or not.. Wat's
the Axis2 version r u using?

If adding headers to response envelope does not make them appear in
the response message, then probably we have not done the above change
or you are using some other message receiver.. One thing you can do is
to write a Axis2 handler to change the outgoing message  [1]. Another
way is to write your own message receiver..

thanks,
Thilina

[1] http://ws.apache.org/axis2/1_4/modules.html

--