axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Saminda Abeyruwan" <samin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2 1.3] SimpleMailListener denys SOAP11 content-ype
Date Thu, 29 May 2008 05:32:56 GMT
Hi,

This is done by definition. Mail transport listener has been written to
tally with spec [1]. This spec strictly prohibits of using SOAP11. There is
no interoperable way to set some of the header parameters for SOAP 11.  I
believe it's time to make some amendments to spec to cope with all user
cases. Please do create a JIRA.

Thank you!

Saminda

Reference: