axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Saminda Abeyruwan" <samin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to integrate Axis2 into our project built by Maven
Date Mon, 19 May 2008 18:32:19 GMT
Hi Sun,

I believe you are using Maven2 to create the WAR distribution. If you are
using Maven 1.x, we would recommend you to switch to Maven2 instead.

What you need in this case is Maven2 and war plugin. You only need to
provide the axis2 dependencies in you pom.xml and rest will be take care by
Manven2 with as transitive dependencies.

With minimum dependencies of axis2-kernel and axis2-adb you'll be able to
build the WAR distribution as you pleased using Maven2

Thank you!

Saminda

--
Saminda Abeyruwan