axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Meenal Srivastva <Meenal_Srivas...@infosys.com>
Subject Servlet based web-services in Axis?
Date Mon, 26 May 2008 11:38:06 GMT
Hi,

I've seen a few examples of deploying POJO based web-services in Axis, but never any of Servlet
based web-services. Is it possible to do so?
Or is it possible to deploy a web-service where we have a "Bootstrap" kind of a Servlet (which
can perform certain common stuff after "load on startup"), and the functionality exposed through
a POJO?
If so, how do we modify the deploy.wsdd? What happens to the web.xml of the Servlet - project
in this case?

Thanks,
Meenal

Infosys e-mail system.