axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Deepal jayasinghe <deep...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Merging Kernel and JWS-API
Date Tue, 06 May 2008 05:11:07 GMT
Hi Dims,
> Deepal,
>
> If you are talking about jws-api maven module...Please don't do that!.
> The effort is to let Axis2 kernel work with the
> version in the JDK if there's one. (Example new JDK 1.6 updates has
> these classes built-in).
Oh ,  I understand. So in JDK 1.6 we do not need dependency to jws-api ?
, how about if we have the class in the class path. Then I think it will
load JDK classes first and ignore jws class from Axis2. So IMO whether
those classes are there on kernel or in a separate module make no sense
at the runtime.

-Deepal