axis-java-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Detelin Yordanov (JIRA)" <j...@apache.org>
Subject [jira] Updated: (AXIS2-3798) "Unbound namespace URI" Exception while serializing ADBBean
Date Wed, 14 May 2008 09:39:55 GMT

     [ https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2-3798?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:all-tabpanel
]

Detelin Yordanov updated AXIS2-3798:
------------------------------------

    Attachment: full stacktrace.txt
                TypeTestClient.java
                TypeTest.aar

The aar contains also the sources of the service.

> "Unbound namespace URI" Exception while serializing ADBBean
> -----------------------------------------------------------
>
>                 Key: AXIS2-3798
>                 URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2-3798
>             Project: Axis 2.0 (Axis2)
>          Issue Type: Bug
>          Components: codegen
>    Affects Versions: 1.4, 1.3
>         Environment: Axis2 1.3/1.4, Tomcat 5.5.26
>            Reporter: Detelin Yordanov
>         Attachments: full stacktrace.txt, TypeTest.aar, TypeTestClient.java
>
>
> I have a simple POJO service with the following method:
> package org.tempuri.test;
> import org.tempuri.test.data.arrays.ArrayOfstring;
>  
> public class TypeTest {
>     public ArrayOfstring retArrayOfstring(ArrayOfstring inString) {
>         return inString;
>     }
> }
> The ArrayOfstringis declared like this:
> package org.tempuri.test.data.arrays;
> public class ArrayOfstring {
>     protected String[] string;
>     public String[] getString() {
>         if (string == null) {
>             string = new String[0];
>         }
>         return this.string;
>     }
>     public void setString(String[] string) {
>         this.string = string;
>     }
> }
> I deploy this POJO on an Axis2 1.3/1.4 (both have the issue) runtime running on Tomcat.
> Then I generate a client stub using the following command:
> wsdl2java -ap -o ./generated -s -u -uw -uri http://localhost:8080/axis2-1.4/services/TypeTest?wsdl
> I use the stub to invoke the service passing an array of strings that contains a null
element 
> (this is important since without it I do not get the exception):
> ArrayOfstring input = new ArrayOfstring();
> input.setString(new String[]{"Abracadabra", null, "abc"});
> stub.retArrayOfstring(input);
> While serializing the ArrayOfstring ADBBean I get an "Unbound namespace URI 'http://arrays.data.test.tempuri.org/xsd'"
exception:
> Caused by: javax.xml.stream.XMLStreamException: Unbound namespace URI 'http://arrays.data.test.tempuri.org/xsd'
> 	at com.ctc.wstx.sw.SimpleNsStreamWriter.writeStartOrEmpty(SimpleNsStreamWriter.java:239)
> 	at com.ctc.wstx.sw.BaseNsStreamWriter.writeStartElement(BaseNsStreamWriter.java:312)
> 	at org.apache.axiom.om.impl.MTOMXMLStreamWriter.writeStartElement(MTOMXMLStreamWriter.java:105)
> 	at org.apache.axis2.databinding.utils.writer.MTOMAwareXMLSerializer.writeStartElement(MTOMAwareXMLSerializer.java:47)
> 	at org.tempuri.test.data.arrays.xsd.ArrayOfstring.serialize(ArrayOfstring.java:230)
> 	at org.tempuri.test.data.arrays.xsd.ArrayOfstring.serialize(ArrayOfstring.java:160)
> 	at org.tempuri.test.RetArrayOfstring.serialize(RetArrayOfstring.java:203)
> 	at org.tempuri.test.RetArrayOfstring.serialize(RetArrayOfstring.java:123)
> 	at org.tempuri.test.RetArrayOfstring$1.serialize(RetArrayOfstring.java:111)
> ...
> As far as I could investigate this, the problem seems to be that the first non-null element
uses the "prefix2" variable when registering the namespace
> leavin "prefix" uninitialized, the null element that follows uses just "prefix" generating
a new value for it and setting it on the current element.
> The third non-null string element checks whether "prefix" is not null and since it is
not (because it has been initialized by the null element handling),
> assumes that the prefix and its namespace have already been registered on this element
while they have not been.
> This is just an assumption, I might be wrong about it, however I found out that this
is fixed easily by manually adding the following line:
> in the serialize(..) method:
> ...
> for (int i = 0;i < localString.length;i++){                                  
>    if (localString[i] != null){                               
>        if (!emptyNamespace) {
>            prefix = xmlWriter.getPrefix(namespace); //MANUALLY ADDED LINE
>                if (prefix == null) {
> ...

-- 
This message is automatically generated by JIRA.
-
You can reply to this email to add a comment to the issue online.


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: axis-dev-unsubscribe@ws.apache.org
For additional commands, e-mail: axis-dev-help@ws.apache.org


Mime
View raw message