axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From rodsnod804 <bhyf...@juno.com>
Subject Error with class org.apache.axis.description.ParameterDesc
Date Sat, 24 May 2008 22:00:32 GMT

I have a project that attempts to get info from a web service, but I get this
error.  Everything compiles, but I can't get this one file to work.

Error(31,15): method setNillable(boolean) not found in class
org.apache.axis.description.ParameterDesc

setNillable(boolean) is a method of this class, so I can't imagine why I
would get this error.  I have double checked all of my CLASSPATH references,
and I have included the correct libraries.

Does anyone have any ideas what might be causing this error?