axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Eran Chinthaka" <eran.chinth...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Introducing J2XB for Axis
Date Sat, 31 May 2008 02:13:11 GMT
Perhaps you can integrate J2XB into Axis2 and prove, using some experimental
results, the areas J2XB is better than ADB or XMLBeans or JiBX.
And I hope this will motivate our ADB team and Mr. JiBX (Dennis) to compete
with J2BX :)

--
With Mettha,
Eran Chinthaka

Health is the greatest gift; contentment is the greatest wealth; trusting is
the best relationship; nirvana is the highest joy. - Dhammapada