axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Andreas Veithen" <andreas.veit...@skynet.be>
Subject RE: Using Webservice via SMTP: SOAP message in body
Date Tue, 06 May 2008 12:24:51 GMT
Christopher,

I think the mail transport implementation in Apache Synapse has support for
this. You can use this transport as a replacement for the mail transport
distributed with Axis2.

Andreas

  _____

From: christopher.roelle@sdm.de [mailto:christopher.roelle@sdm.de]
Sent: mardi 6 mai 2008 14:14
To: axis-dev@ws.apache.org
Subject: Using Webservice via SMTP: SOAP message in body

Hi,
I am looking for a easy way to send the SOAP-Message via SMTP NOT as an
email attachment, but in the mail-body itself.
In my case the communication between client and server is routed through a
firewall which does not allow any attachments.

In all Axis2-Examples the SMTP communication was realized by attaching the
SOAP-Request to an email and I found no further information on this issue on
the web.

If possible I would like to avoid any changes in the source-code. Maybe it
is just a simple configuration I just missed.

Thanks in advance,
Christopher

---

Christopher Rölle        <mailto:christopher.roelle@sdm.de>
mailto:christopher.roelle@sdm.de
sd&m AG          <http://www.sdm.de> http://www.sdm.de
software design & management
Carl-Wery-Str. 42, 81739 Muenchen, Germany
Tel +49 89 63812-286  Fax -272

Vorstand: Edmund Kuepper (Vorsitzender), Burkhard Kehrbusch,
Ruediger Azone, Dr. Uwe Dumslaff, Kai Grambow, Dr. Michael Rading
Aufsichtsrat: Pierre Hessler (Vorsitzender)
Sitz und Amtsgericht: Muenchen HRB 126057