axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "keith chapman" <keithgchap...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: WSDL 2.0 codegeration fails due to Woden assertion
Date Tue, 01 Apr 2008 13:56:46 GMT
Hi Lawrence,

I found the problem after some investigation. The problem was that I have
set

reader.setFeature(WSDLReader.FEATURE_VALIDATION, true);

Is it possible to perform validation while continuing on error. I tried
setting

reader.setFeature(WSDLReader.FEATURE_VALIDATION, true);
reader.setFeature(WSDLReader.FEATURE_CONTINUE_ON_ERROR, true);

but then I got the following error

Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: The feature name "
http://ws.apache.org/woden/features/continue_on_error" is not recognized.

Thanks,
Keith.