axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Barrett <barre...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Need org.apache.axis2.jaxws.description.impl.ParameterDescriptionImplTests?
Date Wed, 23 Apr 2008 13:13:18 GMT
Hi Dims,

Just to follow up on our chat, I think that comment is wrong.  The
constructor under test is used on the client side when processing the SEI,
and the test is using an interface class to drive the tests, so I think it
should stay.

Thanks,
Jeff

IBM Software Group - WebSphere Web Services Development
Phone: 512-838-4587 or Tie Line 678-4587
Internet e-mail and Sametime ID: barrettj@us.ibm.com

Davanum Srinivas <davanum@gmail.com>
04/22/2008 11:26 PM
Please respond to
axis-dev@ws.apache.org

Axis developer list <axis-dev@ws.apache.org>, barrettj@apache.org
cc

Subject
[Axis2] Need
org.apache.axis2.jaxws.description.impl.ParameterDescriptionImplTests?