axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Lawrence Mandel <lman...@ca.ibm.com>
Subject Re: WSDL 2.0 codegeration fails due to Woden assertion
Date Wed, 02 Apr 2008 15:00:32 GMT
Keith,

Thanks. I see what happened. I committed the changes to branch woden62,
where we'd been working on the new validation infrastructure, but did not
merge the changes into trunk. My mistake. Sorry about the churn.
Everything should be ready to go now.

Lawrence

"keith chapman" <keithgchapman@gmail.com>
04/01/2008 10:03 PM
Please respond to
axis-dev@ws.apache.org

axis-dev@ws.apache.org
cc
woden-dev@ws.apache.org
Subject
Re: WSDL 2.0 codegeration fails due to Woden assertion

Hi Lawrence,

Here is the code that is used to read a WSDL.

private Description readInTheWSDLFile(String wsdlURI) throws WSDLException
{
        DocumentBuilderFactory documentBuilderFactory =
DocumentBuilderFactory
                .newInstance();
        documentBuilderFactory.setNamespaceAware(true);
        DocumentBuilder documentBuilder;
        Document document = null;
        try {
            documentBuilder = documentBuilderFactory.newDocumentBuilder();
            document = documentBuilder.parse(wsdlURI);
        } catch (ParserConfigurationException e) {
            AxisFault.makeFault(e);
        } catch (IOException e) {
            AxisFault.makeFault(e);
        } catch (SAXException e) {
            AxisFault.makeFault(e);
        }
        return readInTheWSDLFile(document);
    }

    private Description readInTheWSDLFile(InputStream inputStream) throws
WSDLException {

       DocumentBuilderFactory documentBuilderFactory =
DocumentBuilderFactory
                .newInstance();
        documentBuilderFactory.setNamespaceAware(true);
        DocumentBuilder documentBuilder;
        Document document = null;
        try {
            documentBuilder = documentBuilderFactory.newDocumentBuilder();
            document = documentBuilder.parse(inputStream);
        } catch (ParserConfigurationException e) {
            AxisFault.makeFault(e);
        } catch (IOException e) {
            AxisFault.makeFault(e);
        } catch (SAXException e) {
            AxisFault.makeFault(e);
        }
        return readInTheWSDLFile(document);
    }

    private Description readInTheWSDLFile(Document document) throws
WSDLException {
        WSDLReader reader = DOMWSDLFactory.newInstance().newWSDLReader();
        if (customWSDLResolver != null) {
            reader.setURIResolver(customWSDLResolver);
        }
        // This turns on WSDL validation which is set off by default.
        reader.setFeature(WSDLReader.FEATURE_VALIDATION, false);
        WSDLSource wsdlSource = reader.createWSDLSource();
        wsdlSource.setSource(document.getDocumentElement());
        if (getBaseUri() != null && !"".equals(getBaseUri())) {
            try {
                wsdlSource.setBaseURI(new URI(getBaseUri()));
            } catch (URISyntaxException e) {
                AxisFault.makeFault(e);
            }
        }
        if (log.isDebugEnabled()) {
            log.debug("Reading 2.0 WSDL with wsdl uri = " + wsdlURI);
            log.debug("  the stack at this point is: " + stackToString());
        }
        return reader.readWSDL(wsdlSource);
    }

With validation set to true it fails. It works fine if I set it to false.

Thanks,
Keith.

On Wed, Apr 2, 2008 at 12:20 AM, Lawrence Mandel <lmandel@ca.ibm.com>