axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Lawrence Mandel <lman...@ca.ibm.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] [1.4] Zero Blockers / RC4 this weekend / Plan for 1.4 Final
Date Wed, 02 Apr 2008 13:45:13 GMT
Dims,

Releasing Woden by next Friday should be doable. Axis2 and Woden are
continuously integrated and Woden is still at M8 so I think it's safe for
Woden to forgo the RC process (which we haven't used to this point) and
simply vote on the release.

Let's aim for a vote starting Monday with the goal or releasing Wed. Will
that work with your schedule?

Lawrence

Davanum Srinivas <davanum@gmail.com>
04/01/2008 11:00 PM
Please respond to
axis-user@ws.apache.org

Axis developer list <axis-dev@ws.apache.org>, axis-user@ws.apache.org,
woden-dev@ws.apache.org, commons-dev@ws.apache.org
cc

Subject
[Axis2] [1.4] Zero Blockers / RC4 this weekend / Plan for 1.4 Final