axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From <mai....@nordea.com>
Subject RE: org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: Transport out has not been set
Date Tue, 01 Apr 2008 11:07:23 GMT
Hi,

I have found the problem, just ignore my previous email.

Regards,
Mai Sun

________________________________

From: mai.sun@nordea.com [mailto:mai.sun@nordea.com]
Sent: 01 April 2008 11:08
To: axis-dev@ws.apache.org
Subject: org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: Transport out has not been set

Hi all,

We're developing a web service client using Axis2 and we use code
generator eclipse plugin to generate the client stub. The project
compiles but when we try to call the web service we receive an error:

org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: Transport out has not been set

This error occured before the SOAP message was sent, therefore it's
either something to do with the generated code or the lib. We tried to
replace all jars with latest Axis 2 lib, it doesn't help.

Any help is appreciated, thanks in advance.

Regards,
Mai Sun