axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Mladen Marev" <mdmarev.w...@googlemail.com>
Subject External SAML Authority and Rampart
Date Thu, 10 Apr 2008 14:31:49 GMT
Hello All,

At first, I am completely new in the Web service area.

I have few questions about the SAML in the RAMPART. So I have a working
simple prototype which using directly the integrated in Rampart SAML
authority (STS). But I want to use external one. Is it possible and if "yes'
- how. Are there the documentations or readmes in this direction?
I tried to find a way to force the STS to return the SAML token, not the
SAML assertion but I failed on this. Does someone know how I can do this?

I want to thank you in advance.

Best regards.
Mladen