axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Deepal Jayasinghe <dee...@opensource.lk>
Subject Re: [Axis2][Proposal] Move JMS / Async NIO transports out of Axis2 into Synapse
Date Thu, 24 Apr 2008 05:46:36 GMT
As we discussed in the mailing list I created a prototype deployer
(TransportDeployer) for transport deployment. With the deployer I wrote
we can deploy transport as we deploy service or module. The only thing
we need to do is to add a descriptor file called “transport.xml” into
the META-INF directory of the transport jar file. Then axis2 will read
the xml file and populate the transport. One such an xml file can have
any number of transport senders and receivers. So sample tarnsport.xml
would look like below;

<transports>

<transportSender name="tcp"

class="org.apache.axis2.transport.tcp.TCPTransportSender"/>

<transportSender name="local"

class="org.apache.axis2.transport.local.LocalTransportSender"/>

<transportReceiver name="http"

class="org.apache.axis2.transport.http.SimpleHTTPServer">

<parameter name="port">8080</parameter>

</transportReceiver>

</transports>

If you want your transport to be auto start then add the following
parameter to the transportReceiver.

<parameter name=”AutoStart”>true</parameter>

Thank you!
Deepal