axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Davanum Srinivas <dava...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] OSGi and Axis2
Date Fri, 04 Apr 2008 14:42:28 GMT

Saminda,

Please see

org.apache.axis2.extensions.osgi.core.SOAPProvider, we can extend that! There's a lot that
needs fleshed out.

Please note that Apache Muse and Eclipse Corona both work off that interface (it was first
developed in muse and then
used by Corona folks). So it would be a win-win situation if we get more people to participate
by building on stuff that
already exists and used :)

thanks,
dims