axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Dayalan, Ravikumar" <RDaya...@njm.com>
Subject FW: Why this wsdl is not valid Wsdl
Date Tue, 01 Apr 2008 14:16:03 GMT

The information in this transmission is intended for official use only and may contain information
from NJM Insurance Group that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under
applicable law.  It is intended for the exclusive use of the persons or entities to which
it is addressed.  If you are not an intended recipient or the employee or agent responsible
for delivering this transmission to an intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, dissemination,
distribution or copying of this communication, or the use of its contents, is strictly prohibited.
 If you received this transmission in error, please notify the sender by return e-mail and
delete the material from any computer.