axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Sanka Samaranayake" <ssa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Behavior of WSDLToServiceBuilder
Date Thu, 17 Apr 2008 05:49:53 GMT
Hi,

If you want to limit the endpoints (or ports) that are exposed and auto
generate the endpoint addresses for those endpoints, remove the location
info from those ports in the WSDL which you use to build the service.

Or you can expose all the endpoints that are available for the services
irrespective of the endpoints that are specified in the WSDL (from which you
generated the service) as follows.

axisService.getEndpoints().clear();

HTH,
--Sanka