axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Ajith Ranabahu" <ajith.ranab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Axis2 JAXBRI binding and MTOM not working
Date Wed, 12 Mar 2008 20:15:09 GMT
Hi,
Perhaps this has to do with JAXB using the StAX interfaces to
read/write XML ? If you see the MTOM support in ADB you'll see we went
to great lengths to provide a way to carry over the binary blob to the
data binding framework without text conversions. We did this by
introducing a property value through the StAX readers getProperties
method (See [1] for details)

So unless the data binding framework would know about this behavior
then it is unlikely that they support optimal binary. AFAIK we have a
similar problem with XMLBeans

Ajith

[1] http://wso2.org/library/236

--
Ajith Ranabahu

Reading, after a certain age, diverts the mind too much from its
creative pursuits. Any man who reads too much and uses his own brain
too little falls into lazy habits of thinking - Albert Einstein