axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Barrett <barre...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Removing deprecated jaxws/metadata method DescriptionFactory.createServiceDescriptionFromServiceImpl(Class, AxisService)
Date Fri, 21 Mar 2008 03:46:36 GMT
Dims,

Are you saying it was being used outside of the jaxws/test code?  The code
path it was going down was very minimalistc, just enough to keep test
scaffolding running. I think it might do more harm than good to leave it
in.  I doubt anyone using JAXWS successfully is using that method (for
example, Geronimo).

Thanks,
Jeff

IBM Software Group - WebSphere Web Services Development
Phone: 512-838-4587 or Tie Line 678-4587
Internet e-mail and Sametime ID: barrettj@us.ibm.com

Davanum Srinivas <davanum@gmail.com>
03/20/2008 09:45 AM
Please respond to
axis-dev@ws.apache.org

axis-dev@ws.apache.org
cc

Subject
Re: [Axis2] Removing deprecated jaxws/metadata method
DescriptionFactory.createServiceDescriptionFromServiceImpl(Class,
AxisService)