axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Venugopala Chanrayappa <vchan...@in.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Does Axis2 supports Multiple Axis services with Same name put in different ServiceGroups.
Date Fri, 07 Mar 2008 07:52:25 GMT
Thanks Deepal for the information.

Regards
Venu

"Be mindful" and let the senses do the rest.....

             Deepal jayasinghe
             <deepalk@gmail.co
                                       axis-dev@ws.apache.org
             07/03/2008 12:17                                           cc

                                                                   Subject
             Please respond to         Re: Does Axis2 supports Multiple
             axis-dev@ws.apach         Axis services with Same name put in
                   e.org               different ServiceGroups.

> Hi All,
>
> I would like to know what advantages of ServiceGroups provided in Axis2.
> Does Axis2 runtime allow to create two Axis2 Services with same name put
> them into two ServiceGroups.

Nope , the idea is to have logical relationship among a set of services
, and to share runtime data across multiple logically related services.

Thank you,
Deepal