axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Dustin Amrhein <damr...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [VOYE][Axis2] Dims as 1.4 Release Manager
Date Fri, 07 Mar 2008 21:50:03 GMT
+1

Nikhil V Thaker <nikhil.v.thaker@us.ibm.com> wrote:
+1

Nikhil Thaker
 office: 512 838 9964
 nvthaker@us.ibm.com

   Deepal jayasinghe <deepalk@gmail.com>  03/07/2008 12:13 AM    Please respond to
 axis-dev@ws.apache.org

 axis-dev@ws.apache.org   cc

  Subject
 [VOYE][Axis2] Dims as 1.4 Release Manager

Hi Dims,

 > Deepal,
 > Would you have time for Axis2? I can volunteer as Release Manager if
 > you wish or we can share the responsibility as
 > usual. Either works for me.
 To be honest I was about to send a vote  mail to the list making you as
 the release manager. So I am glad to see you as the release manager here
 is my +1 for you.

 And now it is your job to tell us the release plan and how we are going
 to :) .

 Thanks
 Deepal