axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Deepal Jayasinghe <dee...@opensource.lk>
Subject Re: [Axis2] A method addition to TransportListener interface
Date Wed, 05 Mar 2008 10:11:35 GMT
Hi Sanka,

We can solve this problem without changing the API (I am bot reluctant
to change the API now)  , so I am not going to +1 to this . How about
passing the service name adding the endpoint name then we can just
change the implementation not the API. As I can see you are generating
the EPR with end point as follows

http://abc.com/axis2/services/foo.endpointname

Then you can just pass the service name as "foo.endpointname"

Thanks
Deepal