axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Paula Wells" <jwel...@twcny.rr.com>
Subject Build Error Axis2 1.3
Date Thu, 06 Mar 2008 01:48:06 GMT
All;

I have down loaded the new axis2 1.3 and was trying to build it with the maven 2.0.8 in a
Fedore Core 6 environment.I have not changed any code, yet.  I was wondering if any one else
has run into a similar problem.  Is there a patch to fix this problem?

In the middle of the compiling I received the error:

/mnt/home/wells/axis213/modules/metadata/src/org/apache/axis2/jaxws/description/builder/WebServiceContextAnnot.java:[26,7]
org.apache.axis2.jaxws.description.builder.WebServiceContextAnnot is not abstract and does
not override abstract method <T>getEndpointReference(java.lang.Class<T>,org.w3c.dom.Element...)
in javax.xml.ws.WebServiceContext

Thank you in advance.

Jeff Wells