axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Brian Murray" <brianmurrayapa...@gmail.com>
Subject XML Catalog test case failure in Axis2 on Linux
Date Wed, 27 Feb 2008 01:22:17 GMT
Hi all,

The test cases introduced in the jaxws module as part of XML Catalog support
fail on Linux.  One problem I have found is that the Catalog API's are
returning "file://" (two slashes) on Linux when they (correctly) return
"file:/" (one slash) on Windows.  If I add the following just before the
"return resolvedImportLocation" in CatalogWSDLLocator, then this problem is
corrected:

        if (resolvedImportLocation != null)
            resolvedImportLocation =
resolvedImportLocation.replaceFirst("file://",
"file:/");

A similar fix would be needed in CatalogURIResolver.  Would this be an
objectionable correction?