axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Tom Seelbach" <tom.seelb...@gmail.com>
Subject permission to edit axis2 or ws cwiki
Date Tue, 19 Feb 2008 18:42:59 GMT
I would like to work on the axis2 (or ws) cwiki pages.   May I have
permission to edit the WS or AXIS2 cwiki?   These spaces:
    http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/WS/Index
    http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/AXIS2/Index

For some reason I can edit the MoinMoin based wiki  (
http://wiki.apache.org/ws  ) but not cwiki.

I'm not sure if the axis2/ws community decided to only let commiters edit
the wiki, or if it should be ok for anyone with a CLA to edit.  I hope it
can be the latter (I think that is what the Geronimo team decided since I
can edit their cWiki). This page says that there is an "asf-cla" group which
I should be in.
    http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CWIKI/Index

thanks,
Tom