axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Saminda Abeyruwan" <samin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Build Failure
Date Tue, 05 Feb 2008 06:24:17 GMT
As my understanding Maven2 check for its pugins first. If it can't find
them, it will show an error. Mar/Aar pugins are in tools directory. If you
are building Axis2 off-line, you would have to build them first and then the
axis2 project. IMHO only way to prevent this is to make Axis2 maven2 plugins
as commons projects, and Axis2 should be depend on them.

Thank you

Saminda