axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Brian De Pradine <PRAD...@uk.ibm.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r628471 - in /webservices/axis2/trunk/java/modules: jaxws/src/org/apache/axis2/jaxws/ jaxws/src/org/apache/axis2/jaxws/addressing/ jaxws/src/org/apache/axis2/jaxws/addressing/factory/ jaxws/src/org/apache/axis2/jaxws/addressing/factory/impl...
Date Mon, 18 Feb 2008 12:56:12 GMT
Sure. Old habits from when I was working on this in the branch.

Cheers

Brian DePradine
Web Services Development
IBM Hursley
External  +44 (0) 1962 816319         Internal 246319

If you can't find the time to do it right the first time, where will you
find the time to do it again?

Davanum Srinivas <davanum@gmail.com> wrote on 17/02/2008 14:31:36:

> Brian,
>
> Could you please add a few bullet points next time? (just to get a
> quick flavor of what the checkin is all about).
>
> thanks,
> dims
>
> pradine@apache.org wrote:
> | Author: pradine
> | Date: Sun Feb 17 02:32:45 2008
> | New Revision: 628471

> | Log:
> | Various JAX-WS 2.1 related improvements.
> |
> | Added:

webservices/axis2/trunk/java/modules/jaxws/src/org/apache/axis2/jaxws/Constants.
> java   (with props)

webservices/axis2/trunk/java/modules/jaxws/src/org/apache/axis2/jaxws/addressing/factory/impl/

webservices/axis2/trunk/java/modules/jaxws/src/org/apache/axis2/jaxws/addressing/factory/impl/Axis2EndpointReferenceFactoryImpl.
> java
> |       - copied, changed from r628167,

webservices/axis2/trunk/java/modules/jaxws/src/org/apache/axis2/jaxws/addressing/factory/Axis2EndpointReferenceFactoryImpl.
> java

webservices/axis2/trunk/java/modules/jaxws/src/org/apache/axis2/jaxws/addressing/factory/impl/JAXWSEndpointReferenceFactoryImpl.
> java
> |       - copied, changed from r628167,

webservices/axis2/trunk/java/modules/jaxws/src/org/apache/axis2/jaxws/addressing/factory/JAXWSEndpointReferenceFactoryImpl.
> java

webservices/axis2/trunk/java/modules/jaxws/src/org/apache/axis2/jaxws/addressing/migrator/

webservices/axis2/trunk/java/modules/jaxws/src/org/apache/axis2/jaxws/addressing/migrator/EndpointContextMapMigrator.
> java
>    (with props)

webservices/axis2/trunk/java/modules/jaxws/src/org/apache/axis2/jaxws/addressing/util/EndpointContextMap.
> java
> (with props)

webservices/axis2/trunk/java/modules/jaxws/src/org/apache/axis2/jaxws/addressing/util/EndpointContextMapManager.
> java
> (with props)
> | Removed:

webservices/axis2/trunk/java/modules/jaxws/src/org/apache/axis2/jaxws/addressing/factory/Axis2EndpointReferenceFactoryImpl.
> java

webservices/axis2/trunk/java/modules/jaxws/src/org/apache/axis2/jaxws/addressing/factory/JAXWSEndpointReferenceFactoryImpl.
> java

webservices/axis2/trunk/java/modules/jaxws/src/org/apache/axis2/jaxws/addressing/util/EndpointMap.
> java

webservices/axis2/trunk/java/modules/jaxws/src/org/apache/axis2/jaxws/addressing/util/EndpointMapManager.
> java
> | Modified:

webservices/axis2/trunk/java/modules/jaxws/src/org/apache/axis2/jaxws/addressing/SubmissionEndpointReferenceBuilder.
> java

webservices/axis2/trunk/java/modules/jaxws/src/org/apache/axis2/jaxws/addressing/factory/Axis2EndpointReferenceFactory.
> java

webservices/axis2/trunk/java/modules/jaxws/src/org/apache/axis2/jaxws/addressing/factory/JAXWSEndpointReferenceFactory.
> java

webservices/axis2/trunk/java/modules/jaxws/src/org/apache/axis2/jaxws/addressing/util/EndpointKey.
> java

webservices/axis2/trunk/java/modules/jaxws/src/org/apache/axis2/jaxws/addressing/util/EndpointReferenceUtils.
> java

webservices/axis2/trunk/java/modules/jaxws/src/org/apache/axis2/jaxws/registry/ClientConfiguratorRegistry.
> java

webservices/axis2/trunk/java/modules/jaxws/src/org/apache/axis2/jaxws/registry/FactoryRegistry.
> java

webservices/axis2/trunk/java/modules/jaxws/src/org/apache/axis2/jaxws/server/EndpointController.
> java

webservices/axis2/trunk/java/modules/jaxws/src/org/apache/axis2/jaxws/spi/Provider.
> java

webservices/axis2/trunk/java/modules/metadata/src/org/apache/axis2/jaxws/feature/ServerFramework.
> java
> |
> | Added:

webservices/axis2/trunk/java/modules/jaxws/src/org/apache/axis2/jaxws/Constants.
> java

org/viewvc/webservices/axis2/trunk/java/modules/jaxws/src/org/apache/axis2/jaxws/Constants.
> java?rev=628471&view=auto

> | ---

webservices/axis2/trunk/java/modules/jaxws/src/org/apache/axis2/jaxws/Constants.
> java (added)
> | +++

webservices/axis2/trunk/java/modules/jaxws/src/org/apache/axis2/jaxws/Constants.
> java Sun Feb 17 02:32:45 2008
> | @@ -0,0 +1,28 @@
> | +/*
> | + * Licensed to the Apache Software Foundation (ASF) under one
> | + * or more contributor license agreements. See the NOTICE file
> | + * distributed with this work for additional information
> | + * regarding copyright ownership. The ASF licenses this file
> | + * to you under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the
> | + * "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance
> | + * with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at
> | + *
> | + * http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0
> | + *
> | + * Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing,
> | + * software distributed under the License is distributed on an
> | + * "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY
> | + * KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the
> | + * specific language governing permissions and limitations
> | + * under the License.
> | + */
> | +package org.apache.axis2.jaxws;
> | +
> | +/**
> | + * Constants that apply to the JAX-WS implementation.
> | + *
> | + */
> | +public interface Constants {
> | +    public static final String ENDPOINT_CONTEXT_MAP =
> | +        "org.apache.axis2.jaxws.addressing.util.EndpointContextMap";
> | +}
> |
> | Propchange:

webservices/axis2/trunk/java/modules/jaxws/src/org/apache/axis2/jaxws/Constants.
> java

> |     svn:eol-style = native
> |
> | Modified:

webservices/axis2/trunk/java/modules/jaxws/src/org/apache/axis2/jaxws/addressing/SubmissionEndpointReferenceBuilder.
> java

org/viewvc/webservices/axis2/trunk/java/modules/jaxws/src/org/apache/axis2/jaxws/addressing/SubmissionEndpointReferenceBuilder.

{
> [...]
> | +     */
> |      public SubmissionEndpointReferenceBuilder endpointName(QName
> endpointName) {
> |          //TODO NLS enable
> |          if (this.serviceName == null) {
> | @@ -61,11 +92,27 @@
> |          return this;
> |      }
> |
> | +    /**
> | +     * Add the URI from where the WSDL for the endpoint that the
> endpoint reference will
> | +     * target can be retrieved.
> | +     *
> | +     * @param wsdlDocumentLocation the location URI of the WSDL
> | +     * @return an instance of
> <code>SubmissionEndpointReferenceBuilder</code> that has
> | +     * been updated as specified.
> | +     */
> |      public SubmissionEndpointReferenceBuilder
> wsdlDocumentLocation(String wsdlDocumentLocation) {
> |          this.wsdlDocumentLocation = wsdlDocumentLocation;
> |          return this;
> |      }
> |
> | +    /**
> | +     * Add reference properties. These will appear in the
> endpoint reference as reference
> | +     * parameters.
> | +     *
> | +     * @param referenceProperty the reference property
> | +     * @return an instance of
> <code>SubmissionEndpointReferenceBuilder</code> that has
> | +     * been updated as specified.
> | +     */
> |      public SubmissionEndpointReferenceBuilder
> referenceProperty(Element referenceProperty) {
> |          //TODO NLS enable
> |          if (referenceProperty == null) {
> | @@ -80,6 +127,13 @@
> |          return this;
> |      }
> |
> | +    /**
> | +     * Add reference parameters.
> | +     *
> | +     * @param referenceParameter the reference parameter
> | +     * @return an instance of
> <code>SubmissionEndpointReferenceBuilder</code> that has
> | +     * been updated as specified.
> | +     */
> |      public SubmissionEndpointReferenceBuilder
> referenceParameter(Element referenceParameter) {
> |          //TODO NLS enable
> |          if (referenceParameter == null) {
> | @@ -94,11 +148,24 @@
> |          return this;
> |      }
> |
> | +    /**
> | +     * Add the name of the WSDL port type.
> | +     *
> | +     * @param portType the WSDL port type name
> | +     * @return an instance of
> <code>SubmissionEndpointReferenceBuilder</code> that has
> | +     * been updated as specified.
> | +     */
> |      public SubmissionEndpointReferenceBuilder portType(QName
portType) {
> |          this.portType = portType;
> |          return this;
> |      }
> |
> | +    /**
> | +     * Construct an instance of <code>EndpointReference</code>
<code>SubmissionEndpointReference</code>
> | +     */
> |      public SubmissionEndpointReference build() {
> |         SubmissionEndpointReference submissionEPR = null;
> |
> | @@ -108,8 +175,11 @@
> |             EndpointReferenceUtils.
> createAxis2EndpointReference(address, serviceName, endpointName,
> wsdlDocumentLocation, addressingNamespace);
> |
> |          try {
> | -           EndpointReferenceUtils.
> addReferenceParameters(axis2EPR, referenceParameters.
> toArray(ZERO_LENGTH_ARRAY));
> | -           EndpointReferenceUtils.addInterface(axis2EPR,
> portType, InterfaceName.subQName);
> | +            if (referenceParameters != null)
> | +                EndpointReferenceUtils.
> addReferenceParameters(axis2EPR, referenceParameters.
> toArray(ZERO_LENGTH_ARRAY));
> | +
> | +            if (portType != null)
> | +                EndpointReferenceUtils.addInterface(axis2EPR,
> portType, InterfaceName.subQName);
> |
> |              submissionEPR =
> |                  (SubmissionEndpointReference)
> EndpointReferenceUtils.convertFromAxis2(axis2EPR, addressingNamespace);
> |
> | Modified:

webservices/axis2/trunk/java/modules/jaxws/src/org/apache/axis2/jaxws/addressing/factory/Axis2EndpointReferenceFactory.
> java

org/viewvc/webservices/axis2/trunk/java/modules/jaxws/src/org/apache/axis2/jaxws/addressing/factory/Axis2EndpointReferenceFactory.
> [...]
> | + * This class represents factories that can be use to create
instances of
> | + * {@link EndpointReference} that can ultimately be converted
> into instances
> | + * of {@link javax.xml.ws.EndpointReference} that are suitable to
> be returned
> | + * via the appropriate JAX-WS 2.1 API methods.
> | + *
> | + */
> |  public interface Axis2EndpointReferenceFactory {
> | +    /**
> | +     * Create an instance of <code>EndpointReference</code> with
> the specified address.
> | +     *
> | +     * @param address the address URI to use. It cannot be null.
> | +     * @return an instance of <code>EndpointReference</code>.
> | +     */
> |      public EndpointReference createEndpointReference(String address);
> |
> | +    /**
> | +     * Create an instance of <code>EndpointReference</code> that
> targets the endpoint
> | +     * identified by the specified WSDL service name and endpoint
name.
> | +     *
> | +     * @param serviceName the WSDL service name
> | +     * @param endpoint the WSDL port name
> | +     * @return an instance of <code>EndpointReference</code> that
> targets the specified
> | +     * endpoint
> | +     */
> |      public EndpointReference createEndpointReference(QName
> serviceName, QName endpoint);
> |
> | +    /**
> | +     * Create an instance of <code>EndpointReference</code>. If
> the address is specified
> | +     * then it will be used. If the address is null, but the WSDL
> service name and port
> | +     * name are specified then they will be used to target the
> specified endpoint. Either
> | +     * the address URI, or the WSDL service name and port name
> must be specified.
> | +     *
> | +     * @param address the address URI to use, if specified
> | +     * @param serviceName the WSDL service name, if specified
> | +     * @param portName the WSDL port name, if specified
> | +     * @param wsdlDocumentLocation the URI from where the WSDL
> for the endpoint can be
> | +     * retrieved, if specified.
> | +     * @param addressingNamespace the intended WS-Addressing
> namespace that the <code>
> | +     * EndpointRefence</code> should comply with.
> | +     * @return an instance of <code>EndpointReference</code>.
> | +     */
> |      public EndpointReference createEndpointReference(String
> address, QName serviceName, QName portName, String
> wsdlDocumentLocation, String addressingNamespace);
> |  }
> |
> | Modified:

webservices/axis2/trunk/java/modules/jaxws/src/org/apache/axis2/jaxws/addressing/factory/JAXWSEndpointReferenceFactory.

org/viewvc/webservices/axis2/trunk/java/modules/jaxws/src/org/apache/axis2/jaxws/addressing/factory/JAXWSEndpointReferenceFactory.
> java?rev=628471&r1=628470&r2=628471&view=diff

> | ---

webservices/axis2/trunk/java/modules/jaxws/src/org/apache/axis2/jaxws/addressing/factory/JAXWSEndpointReferenceFactory.
> java
> (original)
> | +++

webservices/axis2/trunk/java/modules/jaxws/src/org/apache/axis2/jaxws/addressing/factory/JAXWSEndpointReferenceFactory.
> java
> Sun Feb 17 02:32:45 2008
> | @@ -22,8 +22,25 @@
> |  import javax.xml.transform.Source;
> |  import javax.xml.ws.EndpointReference;
> |
> | +/**
> | + * This class represents factories that can be used to generate
> instances of the
> | + * {@link EndpointReference}.
> | + */
> |  public interface JAXWSEndpointReferenceFactory {
> | +    /**
> | +     * Create an instance of a supported subclass of
> <code>EndpointReference</code>.
> | +     *
> | +     * @param eprInfoset the endpoint reference
> | +     * @return an instance of <code>EndpointReference</code>.
> | +     * @throws JAXBException
> | +     */
> |      public EndpointReference createEndpointReference(Source
> eprInfoset) throws JAXBException;
> |
> | +    /**
> | +     * Map the specified class to a supported WS-Addressing
namespace.
> | +     *
> | +     * @param clazz the class.
> | +     * @return the WS-Addressing namespace that is associated
> with the class.
> | +     */
> |      public String getAddressingNamespace(Class clazz);
> |  }
> |
> | Copied:

webservices/axis2/trunk/java/modules/jaxws/src/org/apache/axis2/jaxws/addressing/factory/impl/Axis2EndpointReferenceFactoryImpl.
> java
> (from r628167,

webservices/axis2/trunk/java/modules/jaxws/src/org/apache/axis2/jaxws/addressing/factory/Axis2EndpointReferenceFactoryImpl.
> java)

org/viewvc/webservices/axis2/trunk/java/modules/jaxws/src/org/apache/axis2/jaxws/addressing/factory/impl/Axis2EndpointReferenceFactoryImpl.
> java?

p2=webservices/axis2/trunk/java/modules/jaxws/src/org/apache/axis2/jaxws/addressing/factory/impl/Axis2EndpointReferenceFactoryImpl.

java&p1=webservices/axis2/trunk/java/modules/jaxws/src/org/apache/axis2/jaxws/addressing/factory/Axis2EndpointReferenceFactoryImpl.
> [...]
> | -        EndpointMap map = EndpointMapManager.getEndpointMap();
> | -        String address = map.get(key);
> | +        EndpointContextMap map = EndpointContextMapManager.
> getEndpointContextMap();
> | +        String address = (String) map.get(key);
> |
> |          return createEndpointReference(address);
> |      }
> | -
> | +
> | +    /*
> | +     *  (non-Javadoc)
> | +     * @see
> org.apache.axis2.jaxws.addressing.factory.
> Axis2EndpointReferenceFactory#createEndpointReference(java.lang.String,
> javax.xml.namespace.QName, javax.xml.namespace.QName, java.lang.
> String, java.lang.String)
> | +     */
> |      public EndpointReference createEndpointReference(String
> address, QName serviceName, QName portName, String
> wsdlDocumentLocation, String addressingNamespace) {
> |          EndpointReference axis2EPR = null;
> |
> | @@ -71,10 +88,13 @@
> |              throw new IllegalStateException("Cannot create an
> endpoint reference because the address, service name,
> and/or port name are null.");
> |          }
> |
> | +        //TODO If no service name and port name are specified,
> but the wsdl location is
> | +        //specified, and the WSDL only contains one service and
> one port then maybe we
> | +        //should simply use those.
> |          try {
> | -            //TODO If no service name and port name are
> specified, but the wsdl location is
> | -            //specified, and the WSDL only contains one service
> and one port then maybe we
> | -            //should simply use those.
> | +            //This code is locate here instead of in the
> createEndpointReference(QName, QName)
> | +            //method so that if the address is also specified the
> EPR metadata will still be
> | +            //filled in correctly.
> |              if (serviceName != null && portName != null) {
> |                  ServiceName service = new
> ServiceName(serviceName, portName.getLocalPart());
> |                  EndpointReferenceHelper.
> setServiceNameMetadata(axis2EPR, addressingNamespace, service);
> | @@ -103,7 +123,7 @@
> |                           }
> |                        }
> |
> | -                      //TODO NLS
> | +                      //TODO NLS enable
> |                        if (!found)
> |                           throw new IllegalStateException("The
> specified port name does not exist in the specified WSDL
> service.");
> |                     }
> |
> | Copied:

webservices/axis2/trunk/java/modules/jaxws/src/org/apache/axis2/jaxws/addressing/factory/impl/JAXWSEndpointReferenceFactoryImpl.
> java
> (from r628167,

webservices/axis2/trunk/java/modules/jaxws/src/org/apache/axis2/jaxws/addressing/factory/JAXWSEndpointReferenceFactoryImpl.

org/viewvc/webservices/axis2/trunk/java/modules/jaxws/src/org/apache/axis2/jaxws/addressing/factory/impl/JAXWSEndpointReferenceFactoryImpl.
> java?

p2=webservices/axis2/trunk/java/modules/jaxws/src/org/apache/axis2/jaxws/addressing/factory/impl/JAXWSEndpointReferenceFactoryImpl.

java&p1=webservices/axis2/trunk/java/modules/jaxws/src/org/apache/axis2/jaxws/addressing/factory/JAXWSEndpointReferenceFactoryImpl.
> [...]
> java
> (original)
> | +++

webservices/axis2/trunk/java/modules/jaxws/src/org/apache/axis2/jaxws/addressing/factory/impl/JAXWSEndpointReferenceFactoryImpl.
> java
> Sun Feb 17 02:32:45 2008
> | @@ -16,7 +16,7 @@
> |   * specific language governing permissions and limitations
> |   * under the License.
> |   */
> | -package org.apache.axis2.jaxws.addressing.factory;
> | +package org.apache.axis2.jaxws.addressing.factory.impl;
> |
> |  import javax.xml.bind.JAXBContext;
> |  import javax.xml.bind.JAXBException;
> | @@ -30,10 +30,21 @@
> |  import org.apache.axis2.addressing.AddressingConstants.Submission;
> |  import org.apache.axis2.jaxws.ExceptionFactory;
> |  import org.apache.axis2.jaxws.addressing.SubmissionEndpointReference;
> | +import org.apache.axis2.jaxws.addressing.factory.
> JAXWSEndpointReferenceFactory;
> |
> | +/**
> | + * This class is used to generate instances of the following
subclasses of
> | + * {@link EndpointReference}.
> | + *
> | + * @see javax.xml.ws.wsaddressing.W3CEndpointReference
> | + * @see org.apache.axis2.jaxws.addressing.SubmissionEndpointReference
> | + */
> |  public class JAXWSEndpointReferenceFactoryImpl implements
> JAXWSEndpointReferenceFactory {
> |      private JAXBContext jaxbContext;
> |
> | +    /**
> | +     * Constructor
> | +     */
> |      public JAXWSEndpointReferenceFactoryImpl() {
> |          super();
> |
> | @@ -47,12 +58,19 @@
> |          }
> |      }
> |
> | +    /*
> | +     *  (non-Javadoc)
> | +     * @see
> org.apache.axis2.jaxws.addressing.factory.
> JAXWSEndpointReferenceFactory#createEndpointReference(javax.xml.
> transform.Source)
> | +     */
> |      public EndpointReference createEndpointReference(Source
> eprInfoset) throws JAXBException {
> |          Unmarshaller um = jaxbContext.createUnmarshaller();
> | -
> |          return (EndpointReference) um.unmarshal(eprInfoset);
> |      }
> |
> | +    /*
> | +     *  (non-Javadoc)
> | +     * @see
> org.apache.axis2.jaxws.addressing.factory.
> JAXWSEndpointReferenceFactory#getAddressingNamespace(java.lang.Class)
> | +     */
> |      public String getAddressingNamespace(Class clazz) {
> |          String addressingNamespace = null;
> |

> | Added:

webservices/axis2/trunk/java/modules/jaxws/src/org/apache/axis2/jaxws/addressing/migrator/EndpointContextMapMigrator.

org/viewvc/webservices/axis2/trunk/java/modules/jaxws/src/org/apache/axis2/jaxws/addressing/migrator/EndpointContextMapMigrator.
> [...]
> java
> Sun Feb 17 02:32:45 2008
> | @@ -0,0 +1,118 @@
> | +/*
> | + * Licensed to the Apache Software Foundation (ASF) under one
> | + * or more contributor license agreements. See the NOTICE file
> | + * distributed with this work for additional information
> | + * regarding copyright ownership. The ASF licenses this file
> | + * to you under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the
> | + * "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance
> | + * with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at
> | + *
> | + * http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0
> | + *
> | + * Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing,
> | + * software distributed under the License is distributed on an
> | + * "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY
> | + * KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the
> | + * specific language governing permissions and limitations
> | + * under the License.
> | + */
> | +package org.apache.axis2.jaxws.addressing.migrator;
> | +
> | +import org.apache.axis2.AxisFault;
> | +import org.apache.axis2.context.MessageContext;
> | +import org.apache.axis2.description.AxisOperation;
> | +import org.apache.axis2.description.Parameter;
> | +import org.apache.axis2.engine.AxisConfiguration;
> | +import org.apache.axis2.jaxws.Constants;
> | +import org.apache.axis2.jaxws.ExceptionFactory;
> | +import org.apache.axis2.jaxws.addressing.util.EndpointContextMap;
> | +import
org.apache.axis2.jaxws.addressing.util.EndpointContextMapManager;
> | +import org.apache.axis2.util.ThreadContextMigrator;
> | +import org.apache.axis2.util.Utils;
> | +import org.apache.axis2.wsdl.WSDLConstants;
> | +
> | +/**
> | + * This class will enable the JAX-WS 2.1 API methods to create
instances of
> | + * {@link javax.xml.ws.EndpointReference} that target a
> particular web service
> | + * endpoint, identified by specifying the WSDL service name and
> port name of the
> | + * endpoint, to work correctly. This is achieved by enabling the
> implementation of
> | + * {@link org.apache.axis2.jaxws.addressing.factory.
> Axis2EndpointReferenceFactory}
> | + * to retrieve the context it needs from the invoking thread. The
> instances of
> | + * {@link org.apache.axis2.addressing.EndpointReference} that it
> produces can
> | + * then converted to instances of {@link javax.xml.ws.
> EndpointReference}, as
> | + * needed.
> | + *
> | + */
> | +public class EndpointContextMapMigrator implements
ThreadContextMigrator {
> | +
> | +    /* (non-Javadoc)
> | +     * @see org.apache.axis2.util.
> ThreadContextMigrator#migrateContextToThread(org.apache.axis2.
> context.MessageContext)
> | +     */
> | +    public void migrateContextToThread(MessageContext messageContext)
> | +            throws AxisFault {
> | +        //Only make the context map available if we have an inbound
request
> | +        //message, in the server.
> | +        AxisOperation axisOperation =
messageContext.getAxisOperation();
> | +        String mep = axisOperation.getMessageExchangePattern();
> | +        int mepConstant = Utils.getAxisSpecifMEPConstant(mep);
> | +
> | +        if (mepConstant == WSDLConstants.MEP_CONSTANT_IN_ONLY ||
> | +            mepConstant == WSDLConstants.MEP_CONSTANT_IN_OUT ||
> | +            mepConstant == WSDLConstants.MEP_CONSTANT_IN_OPTIONAL_OUT
> | +            mepConstant == WSDLConstants.MEP_CONSTANT_ROBUST_IN_ONLY)
> | +        {
> | +            AxisConfiguration axisConfig = axisOperation.
> getAxisConfiguration();
> | +            Parameter param = axisConfig.getParameter(Constants.
> ENDPOINT_CONTEXT_MAP);
> | +
> | +            if (param != null) {
> | +                EndpointContextMap map = (EndpointContextMap)
> param.getValue();
> | +
> | +                if (map != null) {
> | + EndpointContextMapManager.setEndpointContextMap(map);
> | +                }
> | +                else {
> | +                    //TODO NLS enable.
> | +                    throw ExceptionFactory.
> makeWebServiceException("The endpoint context map is null.");
> | +                }
> | +            }
> | +            else {
> | +                //TODO NLS enable.
> | +                throw ExceptionFactory.
> makeWebServiceException("Unable to locate endpoint context map.");
> | +            }
> | +        }
> | +    }
> | +
> | +    /* (non-Javadoc)
> | +     * @see org.apache.axis2.util.

ThreadContextMigrator#cleanupThread(org.apache.axis2.context.MessageContext)
> | +     */
> | +    public void cleanupThread(MessageContext messageContext) {
> | +        //Only clean up if we are inbound to the server.
> | +        AxisOperation axisOperation =
messageContext.getAxisOperation();
> | +        String mep = axisOperation.getMessageExchangePattern();
> | +        int mepConstant = Utils.getAxisSpecifMEPConstant(mep);
> | +
> | +        if (mepConstant == WSDLConstants.MEP_CONSTANT_IN_ONLY ||
> | +            mepConstant == WSDLConstants.MEP_CONSTANT_IN_OUT ||
> | +            mepConstant == WSDLConstants.MEP_CONSTANT_IN_OPTIONAL_OUT
> | +            mepConstant == WSDLConstants.MEP_CONSTANT_ROBUST_IN_ONLY)
> | +        {
> | +            EndpointContextMapManager.setEndpointContextMap(null);
> | +        }
> | +    }
> | +
> | +    /* (non-Javadoc)
> | +     * @see org.apache.axis2.util.
> ThreadContextMigrator#migrateThreadToContext(org.apache.axis2.
> context.MessageContext)
> | +     */
> | +    public void migrateThreadToContext(MessageContext messageContext)
> | +            throws AxisFault {
> | +        //Nothing to do.
> | +    }
> | +
> | +    /* (non-Javadoc)
> | +     * @see org.apache.axis2.util.

ThreadContextMigrator#cleanupContext(org.apache.axis2.context.MessageContext)
> | +     */
> | +    public void cleanupContext(MessageContext messageContext) {
> | +        //Nothing to do.
> | +    }
> | +
> | +}
> |
> | Propchange:

webservices/axis2/trunk/java/modules/jaxws/src/org/apache/axis2/jaxws/addressing/migrator/EndpointContextMapMigrator.
> java

> |     svn:eol-style = native
> |
> | Added:

webservices/axis2/trunk/java/modules/jaxws/src/org/apache/axis2/jaxws/addressing/util/EndpointContextMap.
> java

org/viewvc/webservices/axis2/trunk/java/modules/jaxws/src/org/apache/axis2/jaxws/addressing/util/EndpointContextMap.
> java?rev=628471&view=auto

> | ---

webservices/axis2/trunk/java/modules/jaxws/src/org/apache/axis2/jaxws/addressing/util/EndpointContextMap.
> java (added)
> | +++

webservices/axis2/trunk/java/modules/jaxws/src/org/apache/axis2/jaxws/addressing/util/EndpointContextMap.
> java Sun
> Feb 17 02:32:45 2008
> | @@ -0,0 +1,38 @@
> | +/*
> | + * Licensed to the Apache Software Foundation (ASF) under one
> | + * or more contributor license agreements.  See the NOTICE file
> | + * distributed with this work for additional information
> | + * regarding copyright ownership.  The ASF licenses this file
> | + * to you under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the
> | + * "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance
> | + * with the License.  You may obtain a copy of the License at
> | + *
> | + *      http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0
> | + *
> | + * Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing,
> | + * software distributed under the License is distributed on an
> | + * "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY
> | + * KIND, either express or implied.  See the License for the
> | + * specific language governing permissions and limitations
> | + * under the License.
> | + */
> | +package org.apache.axis2.jaxws.addressing.util;
> | +
> | +import java.util.concurrent.ConcurrentHashMap;
> | +
> | +import org.apache.axis2.jaxws.addressing.util.EndpointKey;
> | +
> | +/**
> | + * This class stores the context needed to correctly produce
instances of
> | + * {@link javax.xml.ws.EndpointReference} for a particular web
> service endpoint
> | + * identified by an {@link EndpointKey}.
> | + *
> | + */
> | +public class EndpointContextMap extends
> ConcurrentHashMap<EndpointKey, Object> {
> | +
> | +    private static final long serialVersionUID = 694539734825500599L;
> | +
> | +    public EndpointContextMap() {
> | +        super();
> | +    }
> | +}
> |
> | Propchange:

webservices/axis2/trunk/java/modules/jaxws/src/org/apache/axis2/jaxws/addressing/util/EndpointContextMap.
> java

> |     svn:eol-style = native
> |
> | Added:

webservices/axis2/trunk/java/modules/jaxws/src/org/apache/axis2/jaxws/addressing/util/EndpointContextMapManager.
> java

org/viewvc/webservices/axis2/trunk/java/modules/jaxws/src/org/apache/axis2/jaxws/addressing/util/EndpointContextMapManager.
> [...]
> | +        if (currentMap == null) {
> | +            currentMap = getDefaultEndpointMap();
> | +            setEndpointContextMap(currentMap);
> | +        }
> | +
> | +        return currentMap;
> | +    }
> | +
> | +    private static EndpointContextMap getDefaultEndpointMap() {
> | +        return new EndpointContextMap();
> | +    }
> | +}
> |
> | Propchange:

webservices/axis2/trunk/java/modules/jaxws/src/org/apache/axis2/jaxws/addressing/util/EndpointContextMapManager.
> java

> |     svn:eol-style = native
> |
> | Modified:

webservices/axis2/trunk/java/modules/jaxws/src/org/apache/axis2/jaxws/addressing/util/EndpointKey.

org/viewvc/webservices/axis2/trunk/java/modules/jaxws/src/org/apache/axis2/jaxws/addressing/util/EndpointKey.
> java?rev=628471&r1=628470&r2=628471&view=diff

> | ---

webservices/axis2/trunk/java/modules/jaxws/src/org/apache/axis2/jaxws/addressing/util/EndpointKey.
> java (original)
> | +++

webservices/axis2/trunk/java/modules/jaxws/src/org/apache/axis2/jaxws/addressing/util/EndpointKey.
> java Sun Feb 17
> 02:32:45 2008
> | @@ -20,6 +20,11 @@
> |
> |  import javax.xml.namespace.QName;
> |
> | +/**
> | + * This class is used to identify a particular web service
> endpoint based on
> | + * the combination of WSDL service name and port name.
> | + *
> | + */
> |  public class EndpointKey {
> |      private final QName service;
> |      private final QName endpoint;
> |
> | Modified:

webservices/axis2/trunk/java/modules/jaxws/src/org/apache/axis2/jaxws/addressing/util/EndpointReferenceUtils.
> java

org/viewvc/webservices/axis2/trunk/java/modules/jaxws/src/org/apache/axis2/jaxws/addressing/util/EndpointReferenceUtils.
> java?rev=628471&r1=628470&r2=628471&view=diff

> | ---

webservices/axis2/trunk/java/modules/jaxws/src/org/apache/axis2/jaxws/addressing/util/EndpointReferenceUtils.
> java
> (original)
> | +++

webservices/axis2/trunk/java/modules/jaxws/src/org/apache/axis2/jaxws/addressing/util/EndpointReferenceUtils.
> java
> Sun Feb 17 02:32:45 2008
> | @@ -41,10 +41,6 @@
> |  public final class EndpointReferenceUtils {
> |
> |      private static OMFactory omFactory =
OMAbstractFactory.getOMFactory();
> [...]
> | +            FactoryRegistry.
> getFactory(JAXWSEndpointReferenceFactory.class);
> |
> | -        return jaxwsEPRFactory.createEndpointReference(eprInfoset);
> | +        return factory.createEndpointReference(eprInfoset);
> |      }
> |
> |      /**
> | @@ -82,7 +80,10 @@
> |       */
> |      public static javax.xml.ws.EndpointReference
> convertFromSource(Source eprInfoset)
> |      throws Exception {
> | -        return jaxwsEPRFactory.createEndpointReference(eprInfoset);
> | +        JAXWSEndpointReferenceFactory factory =
> (JAXWSEndpointReferenceFactory)
> | +            FactoryRegistry.
> getFactory(JAXWSEndpointReferenceFactory.class);
> | +
> | +        return factory.createEndpointReference(eprInfoset);
> |      }
> |
> |      /**
> | @@ -105,15 +106,24 @@
> |      }
> |
> |      public static String getAddressingNamespace(Class clazz) {
> | -        return jaxwsEPRFactory.getAddressingNamespace(clazz);
> | +        JAXWSEndpointReferenceFactory factory =
> (JAXWSEndpointReferenceFactory)
> | +            FactoryRegistry.
> getFactory(JAXWSEndpointReferenceFactory.class);
> | +
> | +        return factory.getAddressingNamespace(clazz);
> |      }
> |
> |      public static EndpointReference
> createAxis2EndpointReference(String address, QName serviceName,
> QName portName,
> String wsdlDocumentLocation, String addressingNamespace) {
> | -       return axis2EPRFactory.createEndpointReference(address,
> serviceName, portName, wsdlDocumentLocation,
> addressingNamespace);
> | +        Axis2EndpointReferenceFactory factory =
> (Axis2EndpointReferenceFactory)
> | +            FactoryRegistry.
> getFactory(Axis2EndpointReferenceFactory.class);
> | +
> | +        return factory.createEndpointReference(address,
> serviceName, portName, wsdlDocumentLocation,
> addressingNamespace);
> |      }
> |
> |      public static EndpointReference
> createAxis2EndpointReference(String address) {
> | -       return axis2EPRFactory.createEndpointReference(address);
> | +        Axis2EndpointReferenceFactory factory =
> (Axis2EndpointReferenceFactory)
> | +            FactoryRegistry.
> getFactory(Axis2EndpointReferenceFactory.class);
> | +
> | +       return factory.createEndpointReference(address);
> |      }
> |
> |      public static void addReferenceParameters(EndpointReference
> axis2EPR, Element...referenceParameters)
> | @@ -140,8 +150,7 @@
> |      throws Exception {
> |         if (portType != null) {
> |            InterfaceName interfaceName = new InterfaceName(portType);
> | -            OMFactory factory = OMAbstractFactory.getOMFactory();
interfaceName.toOM(interfaceType,factory);
> | +          OMElement omElement = interfaceName.toOM(interfaceType,
> omFactory);
> |            axis2EPR.addExtensibleElement(omElement);
> |         }
> |      }
> |
> | Modified:

webservices/axis2/trunk/java/modules/jaxws/src/org/apache/axis2/jaxws/registry/ClientConfiguratorRegistry.
> java

org/viewvc/webservices/axis2/trunk/java/modules/jaxws/src/org/apache/axis2/jaxws/registry/ClientConfiguratorRegistry.
> java?rev=628471&r1=628470&r2=628471&view=diff

> | ---

webservices/axis2/trunk/java/modules/jaxws/src/org/apache/axis2/jaxws/registry/ClientConfiguratorRegistry.
> java
> (original)
> | +++

webservices/axis2/trunk/java/modules/jaxws/src/org/apache/axis2/jaxws/registry/ClientConfiguratorRegistry.
> java Sun
> Feb 17 02:32:45 2008
> | @@ -18,9 +18,9 @@
> |   */
> |  package org.apache.axis2.jaxws.registry;
> |
> | -import java.util.HashMap;
> |  import java.util.Map;
> |  import java.util.Set;
> | +import java.util.concurrent.ConcurrentHashMap;
> |
> |  import javax.xml.ws.RespectBindingFeature;
> |  import javax.xml.ws.soap.AddressingFeature;
> | @@ -34,7 +34,7 @@
> |
> |  public class ClientConfiguratorRegistry {
> |      private static Map<String, ClientConfigurator> map =
> | -        new HashMap<String, ClientConfigurator>();
> | +        new ConcurrentHashMap<String, ClientConfigurator>();
> |
> |      static {
> |          map.put(AddressingFeature.ID, new AddressingConfigurator());
> |
> | Modified:

webservices/axis2/trunk/java/modules/jaxws/src/org/apache/axis2/jaxws/registry/FactoryRegistry.
> java

org/viewvc/webservices/axis2/trunk/java/modules/jaxws/src/org/apache/axis2/jaxws/registry/FactoryRegistry.
> java?rev=628471&r1=628470&r2=628471&view=diff

> | ---

webservices/axis2/trunk/java/modules/jaxws/src/org/apache/axis2/jaxws/registry/FactoryRegistry.
> java (original)
> | +++

webservices/axis2/trunk/java/modules/jaxws/src/org/apache/axis2/jaxws/registry/FactoryRegistry.
> java Sun Feb 17
> 02:32:45 2008
> | @@ -20,9 +20,9 @@
> |  package org.apache.axis2.jaxws.registry;
> |
> |  import org.apache.axis2.jaxws.addressing.factory.
> Axis2EndpointReferenceFactory;
> | -import org.apache.axis2.jaxws.addressing.factory.
> Axis2EndpointReferenceFactoryImpl;
> |  import org.apache.axis2.jaxws.addressing.factory.
> JAXWSEndpointReferenceFactory;
> | -import org.apache.axis2.jaxws.addressing.factory.
> JAXWSEndpointReferenceFactoryImpl;
> | +import org.apache.axis2.jaxws.addressing.factory.impl.
> Axis2EndpointReferenceFactoryImpl;
> | +import org.apache.axis2.jaxws.addressing.factory.impl.
> JAXWSEndpointReferenceFactoryImpl;
> |  import
org.apache.axis2.jaxws.core.controller.InvocationControllerFactory;
> |  import org.apache.axis2.jaxws.core.controller.impl.
> InvocationControllerFactoryImpl;
> |  import org.apache.axis2.jaxws.handler.factory.HandlerInvokerFactory;
> |
> | Modified:

webservices/axis2/trunk/java/modules/jaxws/src/org/apache/axis2/jaxws/server/EndpointController.
> java

org/viewvc/webservices/axis2/trunk/java/modules/jaxws/src/org/apache/axis2/jaxws/server/EndpointController.
> java?rev=628471&r1=628470&r2=628471&view=diff

> | ---

webservices/axis2/trunk/java/modules/jaxws/src/org/apache/axis2/jaxws/server/EndpointController.
> java (original)
> | +++

webservices/axis2/trunk/java/modules/jaxws/src/org/apache/axis2/jaxws/server/EndpointController.
> java Sun Feb 17
> 02:32:45 2008
> | @@ -26,8 +26,8 @@
> |  import org.apache.axis2.java.security.AccessController;
> |  import org.apache.axis2.jaxws.ExceptionFactory;
> |  import org.apache.axis2.jaxws.addressing.util.EndpointKey;
> | -import org.apache.axis2.jaxws.addressing.util.EndpointMap;
> | -import org.apache.axis2.jaxws.addressing.util.EndpointMapManager;
> | +import org.apache.axis2.jaxws.addressing.util.EndpointContextMap;
> | +import
org.apache.axis2.jaxws.addressing.util.EndpointContextMapManager;
> |  import org.apache.axis2.jaxws.core.MessageContext;
> |  import org.apache.axis2.jaxws.core.util.MessageContextUtils;
> |  import org.apache.axis2.jaxws.description.DescriptionFactory;
> | @@ -405,10 +405,10 @@
> |              Parameter param = axisSvc.
> getParameter(EndpointDescription.AXIS_SERVICE_PARAMETER);
> |
> |              EndpointDescription ed =
(EndpointDescription)param.getValue();
> | -            param = axisSvc.getParameter(EndpointMap.class.
> getCanonicalName());
> | +            param = axisSvc.getParameter(EndpointContextMap.
> class.getCanonicalName());
> |              if(param != null) {
> | -                EndpointMap map = (EndpointMap) param.getValue();
> | -                EndpointMapManager.setEndpointMap(map);
> | +                EndpointContextMap map = (EndpointContextMap)
> param.getValue();
> | +                EndpointContextMapManager.setEndpointContextMap(map);
> |              }
> |
> |              return ed;
> | @@ -436,16 +436,16 @@
> |                  QName endpoint = ed.getPortQName();
> |                  EndpointKey key = new EndpointKey(service, endpoint);
> |                  axisSvc = ed.getAxisService();
> | -                Parameter param = axisSvc.
> getParameter(EndpointMap.class.getCanonicalName());
> | -                EndpointMap map = null;
> | +                Parameter param = axisSvc.
> getParameter(EndpointContextMap.class.getCanonicalName());
> | +                EndpointContextMap map = null;
> |
> |                  if (param == null) {
> | -                    map = EndpointMapManager.getEndpointMap();
> | -                    axisSvc.addParameter(EndpointMap.class.
> getCanonicalName(), map);
> | +                    map = EndpointContextMapManager.
> getEndpointContextMap();
> | +                    axisSvc.addParameter(EndpointContextMap.
> class.getCanonicalName(), map);
> |                  }
> |                  else {
> | -                    map = (EndpointMap) param.getValue();
> | -                    EndpointMapManager.setEndpointMap(map);
> | +                    map = (EndpointContextMap) param.getValue();
> | + EndpointContextMapManager.setEndpointContextMap(map);
> |                  }
> |
> |                  map.put(key, axisSvc.getEPRs()[0]);
> |
> | Modified:

webservices/axis2/trunk/java/modules/jaxws/src/org/apache/axis2/jaxws/spi/Provider.
> java

org/viewvc/webservices/axis2/trunk/java/modules/jaxws/src/org/apache/axis2/jaxws/spi/Provider.
> java?rev=628471&r1=628470&r2=628471&view=diff

> | ---

webservices/axis2/trunk/java/modules/jaxws/src/org/apache/axis2/jaxws/spi/Provider.
> java (original)
> | +++

webservices/axis2/trunk/java/modules/jaxws/src/org/apache/axis2/jaxws/spi/Provider.
> java Sun Feb 17 02:32:45 2008
> | @@ -74,8 +74,11 @@
> |          W3CEndpointReference w3cEPR = null;
> |
> |          try {
> | -           EndpointReferenceUtils.addMetadata(axis2EPR, metadata.
> toArray(ZERO_LENGTH_ARRAY));
> | -           EndpointReferenceUtils.
> addReferenceParameters(axis2EPR, referenceParameters.
> toArray(ZERO_LENGTH_ARRAY));
> | +            if (metadata != null)
> | +                EndpointReferenceUtils.addMetadata(axis2EPR,
> metadata.toArray(ZERO_LENGTH_ARRAY));
> | +
> | +            if (referenceParameters != null)
> | +                EndpointReferenceUtils.
> addReferenceParameters(axis2EPR, referenceParameters.
> toArray(ZERO_LENGTH_ARRAY));
> |
> |              w3cEPR =
> |                  (W3CEndpointReference) EndpointReferenceUtils.
> convertFromAxis2(axis2EPR, addressingNamespace);
> |
> | Modified:

webservices/axis2/trunk/java/modules/metadata/src/org/apache/axis2/jaxws/feature/ServerFramework.
> java

org/viewvc/webservices/axis2/trunk/java/modules/metadata/src/org/apache/axis2/jaxws/feature/ServerFramework.