axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Glenn Mason <glenn.ma...@aon.com.au>
Subject Glenn Mason is out of the office.
Date Mon, 11 Feb 2008 17:00:20 GMT

I will be out of the office starting  12/02/2008 and will not return until
14/02/2008.

****** IMPORTANT NOTICE ******
This email and any attachments transmitted with it are confidential. If you are not the intended
recipient, you must not use, reproduce, disclose or distribute the information contained in
this email.  If you are not the intended recipient or if you believe this is an unsolicited
email, please immediately notify the sender by replying to this email or contact Aon representatives
on +61 2 9253 7000 then promptly destroy this email and any copies of this email.

Before opening or using attachments, you should check them for viruses and defects. Aon does
not accept liability in connection with computer virus, data corruption, delay, interruption,
unauthorised access or unauthorised amendment.