axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From R J Scheuerle Jr <sc...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Moving Axis2 code base into JDK 1.5
Date Fri, 29 Feb 2008 20:26:59 GMT

+0

If we move to JDK 1.5 and start using generics on exposed interfaces (like
Axiom), then customers will need to move up to Java 1.5.

Thanks,

Rich Scheuerle
IBM Web Services
Apache Axis2 (scheu@apache.org)
512-838-5115  (IBM TL 678-5115)

             Davanum Srinivas
             <davanum@gmail.co
                                       axis-dev@ws.apache.org
             02/27/2008 08:33                                           cc
             AM
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: [Axis2] Moving Axis2 code base
             Please respond to         into JDK 1.5
             axis-dev@ws.apach
                   e.org

Jeff,

yep. All 3 points are status quo w.r.t Axis2 1.3.

- -- dims