axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Nicholas L Gallardo <nlgal...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Generating WSDL for JAXWS artifacts
Date Thu, 07 Feb 2008 14:45:09 GMT

Dims/Lahiru,

I like this solution as well.  After talking with Roy some yesterday, it
sounded like the POJODeployer wasn't quite the right fit for what's needed
here.

Cheers,

-Nick

             Davanum Srinivas
             <davanum@gmail.co
                                       axis-dev@ws.apache.org
             02/07/2008 07:30                                           cc
             AM
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: [Axis2] Generating WSDL for
             Please respond to         JAXWS artifacts
             axis-dev@ws.apach
                   e.org

Lahiru,

Yes, that's what my latest thinking is as well...Writing a new JAXWS
deployer. need to figure out what it will look for
in the webapp.

thanks,
dims