axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Nicholas L Gallardo <nlgal...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Plugging in wsgen
Date Thu, 07 Feb 2008 14:51:56 GMT

Dims,

That's great news!  Thanks for getting that working...

Agreed on your assessment of what should be done when the wsdlLocation
attribute is present.  For reference, this is defined in section 5.2.5 of
JAX-WS 2.0.

Regards,

-Nick

             Davanum Srinivas
             <davanum@gmail.co
                                       axis-dev@ws.apache.org
             02/07/2008 07:55                                           cc
             AM
                                                                   Subject
                                       Plugging in wsgen
             Please respond to