axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Nicholas L Gallardo <nlgal...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: XML Catalog Support for JAX-WS
Date Fri, 08 Feb 2008 22:15:25 GMT

Dims,

The question of where to add in the catalog is a good one.  Is the catalog
config nothing more than a mapping of namespaces to document locations?

Cheers,

-Nick

             Davanum Srinivas
             <davanum@gmail.co
                                       axis-dev@ws.apache.org
             02/08/2008 02:09                                           cc
             PM
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: XML Catalog Support for JAX-WS
             Please respond to