axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Nandana Mihindukulasooriya" <nandana....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Full SAML scenario
Date Thu, 07 Feb 2008 13:26:32 GMT
Hi Plamena,
        Are you using the latest Rampart jars ? I just checked the
sample with the
trunk and was able to successfully get the SAML token and call the service.
These samples pick the Rampart jars from the AXIS2/lib directory. So latest
Rampart jars have to be there in the Axis2 lib.
      Can you please post the complete stack trace so we can get an idea what
is going on ?

regards,
/nandana